Chapter 11

Lev's POV

It's been about 3 days since Piper and I went to the mountains. I think that I actually like Piper and... I want to make her mine. I was walking to class when all of a sudden Aiden pulled me into an empty hallway.

" WTH AIDEN" I say

" Dude... I'm sorry about our fight... But you shouldn't have punched me."

"I'm sorry but you were totally out of line."

" Yeah whatever"

" Best Friends?" Aiden says

" Best Friends" I say hugging him

I stared walking away then Aiden said something

" Oh and I almost forgot.... Your PS5 money. I couldn't get the actual thing cause my mom wouldn't let me"

" What are you talking about Aiden?"

" Remember the bet? Who ever fools the most girls this year wins a PS5. I knew I was gonna loose when I met Piper. You really got her fooled. It's hilarious. Anyways here's the money"

" T-Thanks. Your right it was funny. I mean you can see the love in her eyes." I say laughing a little bit

I start looking around to cool my cheeks off from laughing so hard. I looked at the corner and saw Piper... S-She was crying? Why was sh- OMG I'M SO STUPID. I quickly start running to the corner but she was already gone.

Piper's POV

" Ok tell me all about it" I say to Coco

" Ok so long story short... he likes me" Coco says basically jumping up and down

" That's amazing!!! Can I ask you why you have a bruise on your cheek?"

" Ok so Gavin's mom found us. She was being so mean to Gavin and I had had enough of her crap and totally told her off. She punched me, than my mom beat her up and Gavin said he liked me and I said I liked him to" Coco says putting her books in her locker

" Wow. That's horrible, but also awesome. I'll catch up with you at lunch. Imma go find Lev"

" K Piper seen you in 5?"

" Yeah"

I walk to the 9th grade section of our school. Weird it's empty. Oh wait no I see Lev and Aiden. Wait what are they saying?

" Here's your PS5 money. I couldn't get the actual thing cause my mom won't let me"

" What are you talking about Aiden?"

" The Bet?" What bet? " Who ever can trick the most girls before the end of the year get's a PS5. I knew I was gonna lose when I met Piper. You really got her fooled. It's hilarious." Aiden says. Wait what? No no Lev actually likes me.

" T-Thanks man. Your right it was funny. I mean you can see the love in her eyes" Lev says laughing hysterical. Yeah but now you can see the tears in my eyes. Me and Lev's eyes meet for a second. I can't do this. I run off quick. When I was on my way to the cafeteria, I heard Gavin's voice and someone else.

" What are you doing here?" Gavin says

" Um I'm actually taking you somewhere." That random man says the puts a cloth over Gavin's nose and mouth. I see Gavin trying to escape badly. He meets eyes with me. I could tell what he was trying to tell me. Go Piper... Go get Coco. I saw Gavin's body being carried out of the building. I quickly push my problems out of the way and run to go tell Coco what happened.

" COCO" I yell

" Yeah Piper" Coco says. She sounds so happy... This is gonna break her heart.

" Someone just kidnapped Gavin..." I say

Her phone immediately dropped out of her hands. Tears started falling from her eyes.

"OMG... PIPER THIS IS ALL MY FAULT. I SHOULD HAVE WENT WITH HIM" Coco's voice started shaking

" No Coco you didn't know. Don't blame yourself. Good new tho he left his location on. We can find him."

Coco's mom came quick. Drove as fast as we could. Once we arrived, we all lost our crap and beat them. Gavin's mom was reaching for something. When I realized what it was it was to late... My best friend was on the ground bleeding.

" COCO" I yell running towards her

" Don't worry about me go save Gavin" She says. She's probably in shock

" Don't worry Piper. I got her. Good thing I have my extra car" Her dad says. He picked her up and ran to his car. We drove faster than you could say Charli D'Amelio. Once we arrived Coco and Gavin saw each other.

" COCO OMG. COCO LOOK AT ME YOUR GONNA BE OK. STOP NO I WANT TO BE WITH COCO" Gavin said as he was being pulled away from her. My little heart broke right then.

" P-piper I-I don't want to die." Coco said crying

" Look at me Coco. Your not gonna die. Y-Your gonna come off the table without a bullet in your chest and healthy. I love you Coco Puff" I said crying while they took her away

2 hours later

I'm so worried for Coco. What if they run into a complication while she's on the table? What if she does die on the table? My mom arrived at the hospital.

" OMG PIPES. ARE YOU OK? DID YOU GET HURT?"

I don't say anything and just burst out crying. Crying cause I'm scared, crying cause I'm stupid for thinking Lev liked me.

" It's ok Piper, it's ok"

" No it isn't. My bestfriend got shot for saving her crush, I was dumb enough to believe Lev Camreon would like a dumb, ugly girl like me. Why am I not good enough? Why can't my life just be normal? Why does Lev think it's ok to mess with me like that? Why does Gavin's mom hate us so much that she may have killed my bestfriend? Just why?" I say crying in my mom's arms

I wonder if at any point Lev may have liked me. no no NO Piper. Get that boy out of your head. He never liked an ugly pathetic girl like you... Or so I think