Chapter 3 Piper's POV

When me and Lev stopped texting I was freaking out. Omg he was flirting with me. I need to tell Coco. I called Coco but she didn't pick up. Huh weird. Well I should go to bed before my mom gets mad. I try to sleep but I can't. I can't believe Lev actually wants to go on a date with me. When I finally fall asleep my mom came in my room.

" Honey get up it's time for school." Mom says

" WHAT" I say with the bags under my eyes

" I'm just kidding. But you do need to get up. Coco's mom offered to take you to dance practice with Coco"

" Uh ok" I say sleepy

I get ready for dance. I wear a pair of leggings and a pink top. When I get outside to Coco's car I see Coco looking as tired as me.

"hi piper" Coco whispers

" Hi Coco"

" Haha don't worry girls we'll stop by Starbucks and get some coffee and a muffin." Coco's mom said

"Wait now that I'm a bit more awake... We don't have dance practice today." Coco says

" Correct Coco. That's cause we're going to the snowy mountains!!!"

"YAY... wait I don't have a snow jacket."

"Me neither."

" I bought you girls a jacket, gloves, snow boots, and a hat."

" Oh ok. Thanks mom but can we still get Starbucks?"

" Yeah of course. I never turn down an opportunity to get Starbucks."

We arrive at Starbucks and order what we want. Coco got a Iced Caramel Macchiato, I got a Black and White Mocha Frappuccino, and Coco's mom got 4 shots of espresso, 2 pumps of vanilla cream, 1/2 pumps of caramel, almond milk, and extra whip. We got back on the road from there. Me and Coco were putting on the snow jacket cause we were about 10 mins away from the mountains.

" Thanks again for taking me" I say excitedly

" No problem. Ok girls we're here"

"Omg mom why is it so cold. I CAN'T FEEL MY LEG" Coco said screaming

" Yeah cause that's mine" I say pushing her hand off of me

" Oh. Sorry ya know I get freaked out easily."

We get out the car an- Wow it's freezing, but so pretty. I look around and see Coco now back in the car turning the heat up to 101. Then her mom followed her, but to pull her out of the car.

" So this is what snow looks like huh?"

"Yeah. Isn't it beautiful?" Coco's mom says looking around

" Y-Yeah and c-c-cold" Coco says shivering

" Haha Coco it's 70 degrees out here. It's not cold. Why don't you guys sit right over there while I get us a cabin."

"O-ok m-mom" She says still shivering

We walk over to a bench and sit down.

" Ok Coco what is exactly happening between you and Gavin?"

"We- Wait how do you know his name?"

" You literally text about him all the time."

" No I don't. Anyways... I think I like him a little bit. I don't know. But I can't wait till we go on our date. Soooo... What's going on with you and Lev?"

" Uh I actually don't know. We have each others numbers tho so I guess that's something"

" Yeah. I don't know why but I kinda feel like he's a player."

"Why?"

" I don't know. He just looks to handsome not to trick girls into falling in love with him."

" I kinda understand why you would think that. But Lev he's not like that. He's nice, flirty, and of course... HOT"

" Ok if you say so Pips"

" K girls we're all set. Let's go check out our cabin

Ok first authors note of this book so... HI😃 What do you think about this chapter? Pls let me know what you like about the book.

Love, Hampton Girls💖