Ch. 15

They turned into wolves, expect for Kaminari, he sat in the cart with me, and then we were on our way. The entire time, Kaminari tried to make conversation, but I kept my back turn and ignored him. Every now and then they would stop by a river to get some water, take a break, maybe eat some food, and trade places of watching me in the cart. On the first break, I just pretended to sleep as well as through the rest of the ride. I didn't want to eat, I didn't want to drink, I didn't want to talk, so I just "slept". We eventually stopped for the night and Kaminari was sent to "wake" me.

"Hey dude," he said shaking me lightly. "We're stopped for the night, time to eat." I ignore him. Kaminari sighed and unchained my ankle. "See, freedom for the night." I didn't respond. "Come on dude, you gotta eat." With me not answering a third time, he leaves. After a couple minutes, he came back.

With no warning, I'm scooped up. Turns out, it wasn't Kaminari, it was Bakugou. I honestly had no motivation, so I just laid in his arms. He walks to a campfire and sits me down on a log near the large fire. Kaminari hands him some food which he then passes to me and I just stare at it.

"Eat," Bakugou says. I just place the food on the floor, go behind the log, and curl up into a ball, my back to the log. I hear a sigh from Bakugou. He picks me up, sets me back on the log, and picks up my food. A takes a spoonful of beans and puts it to my mouth. "Eat," he repeats. I just look at him nonchalantly and lean to lay behind the log again. Halfway down during the fall, Bakugou catches me, picks me up, and sets me on his lap. He then holds the spoon of beans to my mouth and for a third time, says, "Eat." Stuck on his lap, I just turn my head, close my eyes, and try to fall asleep, to which he responds by shoving the spoon of beans into my mouth. He slides the spoon out and clamps my jaw shut. "You wanna act like a toddler, I'll feed you like a toddler," he speaks. I chewed and swallowed the beans, much to my dismay. "Good boy," Bakugou says, patting my head like I'm some kid. I pout and hit his hand away. "Now, am I gonna feed you, or are you gonna eat by yourself like a big boy?" He teases. I snatch the food out of his hands and go to move out of his lap, but Bakugou wraps his arms around my stomach and holds me in place. I roll my eyes in defeat and eat the plate of beans, rice, and tofu.

As I eat, he unwraps his arms and starts combing through my hair. "Sorry it isn't anything better, we're almost out of rations," he says. I ignore him and keep eating. I finish my meal and Bakugou takes my plate and slides me off his lap. He walks away taking the plate somewhere but I'm not exactly sure where.

"Soooo.... Are you still mad at me?" Kaminari asks as he slides in next to me. I respond by going back into the fetal position and laying down behind the log. I hear Kaminari whimper, but I don't care. "Come on man! I'm sorry, I really am. I know you hate being chained up, but you'd run away. You already have twice before!" I curl up tighter and don't say anything. "Midoriya, you have to understand, I'm just doing my job. Please talk to me," he whimpers.

"He's not going to speak to you Denks," I hear Kirishima say.

"But-"

Kirishima sighs. "It's obvious he doesn't like us. Denks, he's tried to run away twice, and we've been nothing but nice to him." I snapped and popped up.

"Nice? Nice?! YOU CALL RAPE NICE? YOU CALL IMPRISONMENT NICE? YOU CALL TOURTURE NICE?" I stand up and turn to Kaminari. "Understand you? Why don't you understand me! I was taken from my home, raped, imprisoned and tortured and when I finally though I could trust someone, they pin me and imprison me again." I start to cry. "I just want to go home! It's not I don't like you, I just miss my mom! I miss my friends! God knows how worried they are! They probably think I'm dead! And my poor mom, she warned me and I didn't listen. Yeah, I know this is all my fault, but I miss my home and I, I wanna go home," I sob. Kaminari and Kirishima stare at me, Kaminari's mouth was opened like he wanted to say something, but nothing came out. I turn around and head to the cart.