Ch. 8

I woke up with something thrusting into me. Great start to being woken up. I was chained by all limbs, starfish as the blonde alpha between my legs vigorously thrusted in and out of me. The pain was mixed with pleasure and I couldn't help but let out a few moans. His scent was just a strong as before, if not stronger, and was swarming his tent.

"Kitten's awake," he grunts. "'Bout time." He picks up his pace making me softly moan, only made him faster. I didn't say a thing in fear I would moan again, the night was rough. He was relentless and I ended up passing out many times from  exhaustion. When I woke up a fifth time, I was still chained, the alpha was sleeping to my right, he was finally done. My wrists and ankles hurt as well as my ass and I could do nothing but cry silently next to the sleeping alpha. There were marks all over my body and from what I could see, bite marks around my inner thigh. It was painful and I could do nothing. I ended up crying a bit to loudly, waking the blonde alpha next to me. He stirs in his sleep and sits up, turning around to see me crying. He seems to give a look of pity or regret, but it was only for a split second as he covered me with a blanket, got dressed, and left the room. With him gone, I cried harder not caring who heard me. I wailed in anguish and cried for my mom. I cried for her and apologized, I should've listened, I should've stayed in the walls, I should've never left. It was my fault I was here and there was nothing I could do.

Little did I know there was an alpha sitting outside my tent, listening to my cries.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I listened to his cries. Cries I've never heard from him. He always seemed so strong, but turns out, he was still scared, he was still human. He cried for his mom and seemed to apologize to her for leaving. Somthing in me twinged as if I could feel his sadness. I pitied him, if I were him I'd try to escape, who'd want to be with me anyway, but I couldnt let him go. Something in me kept me from killing him, and I wanted to know what that was. Why did I keep him around? He just causes trouble. It doesn't matter, I'll make him mine and get rid of him when I get bored, it's bound to happen eventually. I sit by the tent listening to him, as I watch Shitty Hair and Lemonhead make dinner, since it was about that time. Together they laughed and joked from opposite ends of the large fire. Lemonhead was sitting far away as Shitty Hair made steak. Eventually Racoon Eyes and Soy Sauce face left their tent and grabbed some food. I don't know if they couldn't hear the Omega's cries, or if they just chose to ignore them. Soon Round Face left her tent with Bard Girl, and got some food. Round face soon made her way over to me with a plate of steak. She cringed at the sound of the omega, but made her way over to me non the less.

"Hungry, you were going for quite some time," she chuckled, handing me a plate of steak.

"Go away round face." I didn't need the omega to smell the steak, no doubt he already felt like shit.

"Come on Katsuki-san, you need to eat," she pouted. I grab the plate and chuck it to the fire, it landing just outside of it next to Soy Sauce, surprising him.

"I said go away." She sits next to me with her steak and starts to eat.

"How's the omega," she asks. I snarl but take it back as he would need her later on.

"He's gonna need some treatment."

"Bakugou Katsuki! I know you were in rut, but that omega was still healing and you go and brake him again?!"

"Calm down round face, I held back as much as I could. No bones are broken."

"Good," she huffs. I don't know why, but I just have a feeling she didn't like the omega, I could be wrong but I'm not going to say anything. She cuts a peice of steak and holds it to my mouth. "Eat."

"Fine," I say pushing her fork away and getting up. I go to the pit in the middle and grab a spare steak. I demolish the steak, Round Face was right, I was famished. I finish the steak and stand next to Lemonhead.

"Wassup Bakubro?" He says with a mouth full of asparagus.

"Feed the omega."

"Why don't you? He your omega?" He asks pointing his fork towards me.

"Just do it," I start to walk away.

"You know, I don't think he likes you, he gets defensive anytime someone brings up being your mate."

"Why do you think I'm asking you?" I continued walking away, to Round Face's tent, where I've been staying while in rut. With the omega, it was "to dangerous" for us to sleep in the same room, so I stayed in Round Face's tent with Bard Girl. I laid down on their spare cot and wrapped myself in my cape, trying not to think of the omega. The action almost seemed useless as he was in my head all night.