Ch. 4

I awoke very sore and in a new sea of pillows and blankets, still naked. The female alpha was no longer there, the male alpha was asleep, and I still felt like shit. My stomach, arms, and ass hurt. I felt something come up my throat again, but I could barely move. I look to my side and see the bucket from ealier and move my arms to grab it, but when I looked down, they were both wrapped to my chest. The urge to throw up was still there, so to not wake the male alpha, I quietly try to sit up and lean over the bucket with no arms. I ended up being able to do it just in the nick of time, because once I was over the bucket, anything in my stomach was now in the metal bucket. Though I tried to be quiet, I believe I still woke the alpha, as I heard him get up, get ready, and leave as I emptied my stomach contents. I managed to stop throwing up and laid back down onto the sea of pillows and blankets ready to fall back asleep. "Oi, don't go back to sleep, you need to eat," the male alpha said nudging me lightly with his foot. I groan and with the little strength I have, turn on my side and ignore him. "Hey, did you hear me, or do I have to kick you to hear me?" I stay on my side. I hear him grumble and growl then I hear him open a draw from across the room. He pulls somthing out that jangles and walks over to me bending down at my ankle. The jangle of metal objects gets near my ankle as he inserts and turns what he's holding. It's the keys. He takes off the cuff and picks me up, taking me to where he sleeps with the bucket. He sits down and places me on his lap making sure I couldn't look away. "Eat and I'm not taking no for an answer." He takes a bowl of fruit, and water and takes a strawberry, holding it to my mouth. My mouth salivates at the smell of the strawberry, but I refuse to give in, plus I didn't feel like throwing this up as well. "Eat the damn berry or I'll make you," he growls angrily.

"I'm not hungry."

"I dont care if your hungry or not, eat the berry," he says shoving it into my mouth. He forces it in there, then hold my mouth shut, not letting go until I swallowed. Let me tell you, this was the best freaking strawberry I ever had. I don't know if it was the hunger or what, but I no longer thought about defying him in eating, or if I'll lose all of it, I just wanted more. He picked up an apple slice this time in which I went to take a bite, but he yanked it back. "Answer my questions and I might let you have more, got it kitten," he said lowly unto my ear. I hated when he called me kitten, that usually ment he wanted it from me, and I never wanted it, so I growl in response. "Oh don't be mad kitten, I've been told not to touch you like that for a week, much to my dismay." I stop growling but I don't stop snarling, in which he ignores. "Right, so what's your name kitten?" I just squint my eyes at him, occasionally eyeing the fruit. "You want the fruit right, so answer my questions. Don't answer and I'll eat it. I'm still pretty hungry from breakfas-" he was about to take a bite out of the apple slice so I interrupted him.

"Midoriya Izuku," I say. I open my mouth for the fruit which he slides in and I take a bite. The sweet juice if the apple flooded my mouth as I happily chewed. Apples were definetly my favorite.

"Good kitty. Now where do you come from Kitten?"

"The Smeraldo Kingdom," I open my mouth for more apple, but he puts a couple blueberries in instead. I'm the the biggest blueberry fan.

"Are you an omega?"

"You already know that answer," I glare. In response he takes a bite of apple much to my dismay. "Heeeeey!"

"You didn't answer the question to my liking," he chewed. "So, I'll ask again, are you an omega?"

"Yes," I mutter.

"I didn't hear you," he said about to take another bite of apple.

"Yes! I said yes!"

"Good boy," he said holding the small bit of apple left. He took a big bite, sadly. I take the apple and eat it. He gives me some water before sitting and thinking for a bit. I stare at the food, waiting for him to give me some more. "Ah, I got it. Where'd you learn your swords skills? Omegas dont tend to learn that sort of stuff in Smeraldo."