Klaus

Theta didn’t waste any time heading to the Boarding House to pick up Elijah once she woke up. She was about to knock on the door when it swung open, revealing the youngest Salvatore brother . “Stefan.” She gave him a tight lit smile.

“Theta.” He opened the door for her to enter with some hesitation, since he knew she wasn’t going to be happy about the news. 

The devil-spawn’s heels clicked against the wooden floor, stopping at the bourbon cabinet in the main living area. “If it’s not obvious, I have come to collect my Father. Where is he?”

Damon walked into the same room as the two vampires were. “Sorry to bust your bubble, she-devil, but we're gonna need a raincheck.” Stefan's eyes went wide at the remark. Knowing that Damon provaching her was going to end badly. 

Theta however, didn’t react how he expected too. She just turned around and poured herself another glass. “It’s amusing that you believe you have a choice. Let me make it a teeny tiny bit clearer for your homosapien brain.” She then turned to look at Damon. “Miss. Gilbert and I had a deal-”

“Which you failed. You didn’t kill the big bad remember?”

“The deal, Mr. Salvatore, was that I helped fight.” She corrected him, glancing at her nails. “And I did. So, the deal still stands. Now.” She held out her hand, twirling one of her feathers. “Where is Elijah?”

“He’s not here.” Stefan spoke up, trying to de escalate the tension. “Elena woke him up and we don’t know when they’ll be back.” 

Theta Mikealson’s eye twitched. She was supposed to wake him up on her own time. She was supposed to wake him up when they got back to Hell. She was supposed to have her family back together, no matter how rash her method would have been. In a fit of anger, she threw her feather mere millimeters from Damon's face, embedding itself into the wood. Clearing her throat and ignoring the look of surprise on the two brother’s faces, she spoke. “Well, I have nothing else that requires my attention for the remainder of the day. I can wait.”

The look the two brothers gave one another could only scream. “Oh, hell nah.”

----------

Elena parked the car after a bit, waiting for Elijah to finish drinking from the blood bag. “You look better.”

“Where did you get the dagger?”

“I’ll tell you everything.” The Gilbert girl was trying to remain calm. “But we have to work together, Elijah. I need your word.”

Elijah almost scoffed at that. “Your ability to make demands has long passed.”

Elena blinked at the wording. Now understanding the bound of the father and daughter if they were able to speak the same line without realizing. “No demands. I’m offering you my help. And in return, I want yours.”

“And why should I even consider this?” Elijah then gave her his full attention. 

“The same reason that you haven’t killed me yet. You and Theta need my help against Klaus. And I need you.

The Father’s head perked up at the sound of his daughter’s name. “My daughter is helping?”

Elena gave a slight grimace. “Not entirely. I told her if she helped, she would get you back.” Elijah was about to say something, but was caught off by the doppelganger's phone ringing. With some hesitation, she answered. 

----------

“Where are you? Are you okay?” Stefan spoke through the phone.

“Yes, I’m fine.”