disclaimers

Hi! This is my first fanfiction set in the world of Harry Potter. Of course, as you already know, it is a Draco Malfoy love story as I've been loving reading those recently. Hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoy writing it!

[]

Isabel Rose Montgomery was a girl who went through hell and back and is now on her way back to her final year of Hogwarts. Befriending the infamous Draco Malfoy, dealing with the belittling eyes of her classmates, fighting her own cruel demons all the while whilst uncovering the secrets and curses of her past.

Isabel, a girl who is broken beyond repair, now has to deal with the new struggles that this new year throws at her. She yearns for the love she never received from her parents and lost when her best friends died. Pain hits her at every nook and cranny; but still, will she be able to find the love she so desperately needs, or will it come crumbling down at her feet?

[]

This story might be quite upsetting to read for a lot of you. There are mentions of self-harm, suicide, panic attacks, etc, but I will make sure to put trigger warnings before those parts.

Please don't hesitate to seek help if you're struggling.

Suicide prevention hotlines:

United Kingdom: 116 123

Canada: 1800 456 4566

Australia: 131 114

Ireland: 116 123

United States: 1-800-273-8255

Philippines: 2919

Find a longer list here: https://blog.opencounseling.com/suicide-hotlines/

[]

All characters belong to J.K. Rowling, except the ones I have created for this story.

This story is inspired by the song Hold On by Chord Overstreet (video above).

This story is set in the post-war era. I have decided to keep Fred alive to help with the storyline.

[]

Clarifications:

🕰 (time skip)

⚠ (trigger warning, and I'll let you know what the trigger is)

[]

Each chapter will have a couple of lines of lyrics at the start that relate to a part of the chapter. I will specify what song they're from, and hopefully, later on down the line, I'll put together a playlist for this story based on the chapter songs I use.