11

╰┈➤ ❝ I ' M  T I R E D ❞

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Even when I know it's been forever I can still feel the spin

Hurts when I remember and I never wanna feel it again

[Control – Zoe Wees]

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

< Pansy >

I held onto Isabel's arm and led her to the bathroom. As I left the water to run, I helped her undo her hair and undress. I cast a warming charm on the bath water making sure it was a good temperature.

"Do you want me to leave or stay?" I asked her.

"Stay," she said quietly.

I helped her bathe, washing her hair using a vanilla-scented shampoo and conditioner.

"Hey, Isabel?" I said whilst rinsing the bubbles out of her hair, "happy birthday."

"Thank you," she whispered.

"Oh, I nearly forgot to tell you," I recalled, "my family do a New Years' ball every year and they normally let me invite my close friends. Do you want to come?"

She looked at me, contemplating for a moment, before nodding in agreeance.

"I'd love to come, Pans," she said, smiling.

She remained quiet throughout the rest of the process, but I accepted it, knowing she probably didn't want to talk much right now. I helped her out of the tub and wrapped her up in a big fluffy towel. I handed her some clothes I had brought in earlier and she changed into them. I helped her dry her hair, brushing through it lightly till it was silky and smooth.

"Come on." I led her back into her dorm where she went straight back into her bed, where Draco and Theo were sitting, and curled up in between them.

< Theodore >

Isabel emerged from the bathroom, followed by Pansy, and climbed back into her bed, curling up between Draco and me.

"Hey bub," I said kissing her head and wrapping my arm around her body, "you okay?"

She nodded and nuzzled her face into my neck.

"Isabel, love, you've got presents," Draco said.

"Presents?"

"Yeah, we've each got you something," I said.

I handed her the present I brought for her and watched as she unwrapped it. It was a quartet of moving photo tiles – me and her from last Christmas when we had a snowball fight; Pansy, Blaise, Isabel, Draco and I when we engulfed Draco in a hug in the Great Hall; her, Cedric and Natalie playing exploding snap and laughing amongst themselves and another one of those three at the Yule Ball.

"Theo, oh my god," she gasped, "I love it! Where did you even get these two?"

She pointed at the ones with Cedric and Nat.

"Well, this one was taken by one of Cedric's friends and I asked him if I could have a copy a couple of weeks ago," I said, "and I got this one copied from your photo album when you were in the shower that time I came to your dorm a while ago."

"Thank you, Theo," she whispered into my shoulder.

She took Blaise's present from his outstretched hand and laughed a little at the messy wrapping.