Rumor girl (4)

"Hey~ Allen~" Hudson bent over to have his head over Allens shoulder. Allen jumped, "T-the hell?!" "oh hush! No need to freak, just you're lovely neighborhood Hudson."
"I'm not sure if I've ever known a Hudson who's lovely." "Well you have, and I am them~!"
"Mhm."
"Well anyways! I need you to come with me!"

Allen's face tightened in confusion. "Why?" Allen questioned, Hudson didn't really talk 1-on-1 with people. "Oh just come on~! I want you to meet a friend! And she's very eager to meet you." The last sentence was off, a serious tone. it didn't fit someone like Hudson. Allen shrugged it off and got up, there wasn't anything to do and Hudson was close to being a friend so why not?

Hudson led Allen to the roof. To one of the farther corners.
There sat a girl. "Fucking finally Hudson. You brought them here. Now you can leave." Hudson glanced to Allen, pity in his eyes. "You're not gonna do anything...brash.. right?" "Of course not. This is my first time meeting dear ol' Allen." With that Hudson patted Allen's head and left to the other side.

"Uhm, h-hello! Is there s-something you need?" Allen chuckled and wringed his hands, "look I'll just cut the shit. You're getting closer to Mason. There's something wrong with you." The girl tilted her head, squinting her eyes at him. "W-what do you mean? What's "wrong" with me..?" Allen's heart pumped faster and faster. "What if she found out. If she found out. I'm done for." "you know exactly what I'm talking about. You're always first to change in the locker rooms. You stay late enough to change alone in the locker rooms. Hell you even wear layers when you first got here. During the warmer days." "S-so? That doesn't prove anyth-" "it does. There's just not enough proof for everyone in the school to believe it. I'll tell you straight forward. I don't spread pointless rumors. When I spread "rumors" there's proof."

"I'll figure you out."