A years fall (7)

Allen and Mason had been dating for a few months in secret. The only people that knew were the two, Ozzy, and Andraes. Ozzy had advised to wait on telling Hudson.

The group was on the rooftop, just finishing a conversation if Mason had learned to read lips, he jokingly signed "yeah a bit, though I'm really good at people saying they hate me. That was a bad joke" . Allen and Mason leaning on each other. The two felt at peace with each other. Although the two had seemed calm and that nothing could ruin the time, the two had talked about telling Hudson. Neither were opposed to it and wanted to talk it out with Ozzy, due to him being the main reason why they didn't tell Hudson. So Allen asked, "Hey Ozzy?"
"Hm?"
"How come you didn't want us to tell Hudson?"
Andreas looked away from the group, becoming uncomfortable at the topic.
"A-ah. Well only if-"
"I want to know Ozzy. We want to know."
Ozzy stayed quiet. He knew it was going to happen sooner or later. He had written it down on a paper, it had helped him calm his paranoia down and thought it'd be helpful for Mason to have too. And it'd help for him to not get off topic so soon.

"Here." Ozzy held out a folded piece of paper, "I don't want to talk about it here, at school. Especially when I have a lot of work to do too, heh."

"So, if you're reading this you must've asked. I'm sorry for not telling you why. But let's just say Hudson and I had a 'falling out' though he said he's doing better, and he isn't being like how he was in middle school. I knew Hudson since middle school. And well long story short. He outed me and my partner. Shit went down hill. But nothing's happened here since then, most classmates moved or goes to a different school that they were closer to. Luckily any kid here from middle school didn't care. And he hasn't said anything about mine or my partners sexuality. I still don't trust the guy. I'm just worried hed do something to you two as well. I don't know if he's two faced or what. He could be better or not. I don't know. Tell Hudson or not it's up to you"

Ozzy wasn't looking at anything particular, just dozing off. The two finished reading the note, they understood why. "Hudson's going to find out some way." Allen said, "Hudsons going to find out what?" Speaking of the tall boy, "What that you two are going out? Pfft- I didn't know you thought so lowly of me Ozzy hun. But don't worry, I already knew! Don't worry. I didn't tell anyone. Though if someone does figure out.

It wasn't me"