Chapter 1

"Boss, The Target Is In The Cafe"

"Good~, Get Him"

"Right Away Boss, Goodluck...Puffy..."

_______________________________________

"Good Morning Bad, What can I help you?"

Puffy Asked, It's Been Awhile Since Bad Had Got out Of his Room because He was Busy With his Studies.

Bad is A 4Th Year Collage Student.
His Parents Left Him When He was in highschool So Puffy Took Him in and Let him continue His studies and Helped him.

"Good Morning Puffy, Can I have that new Coffee That you just made, I'm hungry..."

"Sure thing bad, Anyways,  How's your studies? and How is Professor Dream?" Puffy Asked, whils Making a Coffee For bad.

"It's Fine, Except For Professor tho, He keeps Asking me Why I couldn't curse, Like seriously? what's the reason why I should curse?"

"Hahaha, That's Because He's a Muffin Head."

"Yeah Yeah, Hahaha"

After Puffy Made the Coffee, she added an Extra Ingredient to it.

"Here's your Coffee bad."

"Yay! Thank you Puffy"

"Always Welcome, Bad..."

after Bad Drank the Coffee, He feels dizzy and His Eyes Started to Get blurry.

"p-puffy...W-wha..."

Bad Fell on the Floor and Then Three Men came in.

"Good Morning Boss."

"Good Morning Puffy, I guess The deal is Now Done, You can go back to your Business"

"Yes Boss...Take Care of Him for me, Will ya?"

"Will do Puffy...Will do"

The Boss took Bad and Then They Left.

"I'm sorry Bad, I just made a deal with The devil so you could live A Beautiful life...I'm sorry..."

Puffy Cried When they left and Then She Proceed to Open Her Cafe.