Chapter 11

Chapter Eleven: Human, I request Your Assistance.

-Technobaby.

Chapter Seven-Eleven:

"Sigh...i forgot to Fucking Charge my phone!!" Bad yelled and then He threw his phone out.

Hah! You thought that Bad would swear! Just kidding, Anyways, let get onto the Real Chapter.

"Fuckkkk!!, Whoever Took my Gel, Your Mom will be Fucked tonight!"
Skeppy yelled out and the Boy just stared at each other.

"I swear to Muffin, Language! And what's with the Ruckus!" Bad went downstairs and Looked at them. Am

"Someone took my Precious gel..." Skeppy hugged Bad and Bad just rolled his eyes and Looked at the boys.

"Okay, spill it, who took the gel?" Bad questioned the Two boys. None of them Talked not Tell the truth they just looked at bad and Skeppy.

"Tell me where is my Gel or I'll fuck your mom" Skeppy angrily looked at his sons and then Raymond Gave him the gel.

"I'm sorry..." Raymond apologies but before he could leave he said this.

"I'm sorry that You are getting fucked tonight Bad." Raymond Giggled and then he Left the Mansion.

The three boys just stared at them until they realise on what's going to happen on bad.

"Ohh Muffins...Skeppy please don't tell me" Skeppy Just smirked at him and Bad made a horror look on his face.

"...That was just a joke Bad, Don't worry about it, after all, I'll fuck you when you are being Naughty~" Skeppy gave Bad a Kiss and Bad Just didn't do nothing.

"That's good anyways, Boys, Don't you have somewhere to go?" Bad asked and James told him that they don't have any class due to an accident.

"That's horrible! How could anyone do such a thing!" Bad yelled 9ut when he found out what happened to their Campus.

There were 5 students who got killed during class time, they were shot in the head and back. One of them saw who the killer was but the student doesn't know what was that students name.

An unknown Student killed them.

". . .It would be better if the Police Investigate each students but since y'all don't have any Class, it's better if you finish up your assignments"

Bad Quickly Took Skeppy and Then left the Boys in the living room meanwhile with bad and Skeppy, they both went into Skeppy's room, bad pushed Skeppy onto his bed, locked he doors, Sat on top of Skeppy and Asked.

"You killed the students didn't you..."

Bad was Serious, More serious than Anyone else, Skeppy smirked at him and whispered.

"Of course~ I asked my Assassin's to kill them, Those kids were part of my enemy, Spying on my kids and Getting Information about them..."

Bad Just sat there, looking at Skeppy until he spoke.

"Make sure that no one saw that assassin's of yours kill those students..."

Bad pulled Skeppy's Necktie, Getting closer to his Ear and whispered.

"And Make sure that this kids are safe, I don't want them getting hurt..."

Skeppy Just smirked at bad and then he hold Bad's waist.

"I'll make sure that our kids are safe~"

They both looked at eahcer other, Feeling aroused until Bad made the First move.