Chapter 15

[You're Not gonna Like this But, Bottom Skeppy Alert]

And Smut, I am so sorry.

"Baddd, Please, Let me Explain!"

"..."

Skeppy has been Trying to get Bad's Attention for Nearly 1 hour now, Bad is inside his room Meanwhile Skeppy right outside, Kept calling Bad's name.

"...Fine, If you don't wanna talk, Then..I'm gonna Force you to talk"

Skeppy Took out a Key Out of his Pocket, Opening Bad's room, Closing it, Locked.

"S-skeppy?"

Skeppy Pushed Bad, Laying onto his Back, Skeppy crawled Closer to bad, Kissing His Neck without saying anything.

"A-ah! S-skeppy?! Stop!"

Skeppy Continued kissing and Sucking his Neck while Bad kept calling his name and told him to stop but skeppy didn't listen.

"If you won't answer, Well then."

Bad forced Himself out of Skeppy's Kisses, He pushed Skeppy and hold both of His Wrist while on top of him.

"Since You started this, I'm Gonna do the same to you"

Bad Started to suck Skeppy's Neck, Bitting, Kissing and Sucking it.

Skeppy tried to Hold out his Voice but the way bad did it made him softly moan.

"A-ah!~ b-bad, S-stop!"

"Oh Darling~ Do you like that? Well, Why don't you stop being a bad Boy and Listen to me"

Bad continued to suck and Bite Skeppy's Neck While it has now Bruises.

Bad Noticed that Skeppy's Cock started to harden.
[Harden Clay( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)]

"Wow, Does it really make you that Hard Sweetheart?.Who would've know that Skeppy is a Slut, Why don't I make you remember me for Months, Pounding into you do much that you couldn't even walk for Weeks You'll be Screaming My name, Moaning it~, Begging me to Rough you up, Cumming Inside you, How does that sound?"

"P-please!"

"Beg for It~"

"P-please fuck me! I don't care if you're gonna Rough me up as long as You're gonna be inside me, Cumming many times, Biting, Sucking and Kissing! Do it"

"Very Good, But before I do this, Are you okay with it?"

"Y-yes! P-please hurry up!"

"So needy, It's like you were made for me."

Bad Immediately Took out Skeppy's clothes, Asking Him to suck of His Fingers so He can Prep him before Going inside him.

"One Finger Slides in and-"

"A-ah!~ b-bad.."

"Second Finger slides in and So does the third Finger~"

"N-nhng! A-ah!~"

"God, Moan For Me Darling, Don't try to hold it back because I love hearing you moan~"

After Bad Prep Skeppy, He slowly took out his Pants, Showing His Cock and Slowly thrust in his Tip.

Bad Slowly Went inside him and Then-

"A-ah!~ B-bad! M-more! A-ah!~"

"So Good! It's like Your Hole is Made just for me, Ugh"

"F-faster!~ a-ah!~"

"So Needy~ Maybe Daddy can Rough you up"

Bad started to Thrust faster and Rougher inside Skeppy while Skeppy Moaned Crazily.

"Such a Slut for My Cock"

"B-bad, A-ah!~"

"Nhng! Not Gonna lie but I love it when when you Squirm down me"

"G-gyah!~ A-ah!~"

"Oh skeppy, Why'd you do it?"

"A-ah!"

"Why did you take me?"

"N-nha!~ a-ah!~ b-because!"

"Tell Me Skeppy, Or You Won't be walking for Weaks."

"B-because..A-Ahh!~ l-lov-ah! Y-you!"

"Good, Now. I'll make sure that you'll Be Remembering me For days!, Cumming inside you so much that you'll look Pregnant, Touching Every Sensitive spot of yours, Making sure that You'll.be.Punished by me~"

Bad Wasn't going to let Him go that Easily, Even Though he was Close, He thrusted Inhumanly inside Skeppy.

With a Soft Touch of Bad into his Nipples, Rough Touch, Soft Kissing in his Neck.

Skeppy Enjoyed it.

Skeppy felt Both Pleasure because of the Touches and Pain From those Rought Thrust but he was Close, Close to Pleasure.

"I-i-A-ah!~ C-close!~ a-ah!~"

"Same here Sweetheart, I-im gonna cum, I'm gonna Inside you, O-okay?"

"Y-yes, A-ah!~ T-thrus- f-fas- a-ah!~"

Soon they Both Cummed, Bad Haven't Pulled out Instead He Stayed Inside Him.

"Oh Darling, You're A Mess, Did that Hurt or No?"

"..."

Bad slowly Sat on Bed, leaning Hid Back so That Skeppy Can lean in him while He is inside him.

After that, Bad Gave Skeppy a Lustful Kiss, Asking for Entrance and Soon Skeppy joined as Their Saliva Connects each other.

"That's Your Punishment, It's Good to top you, I don't know why but I do love it..."

"D-does that mean You already forgave me?"

"Of course. Not."

"B-but"

"I'll forgave you when We are at Puffy's House, Got that?"

"Y-yes..."

"Good and Now let me Sleep"

"B-bad..Y-you're still insid-"

"That's A Punishment"

"O-okay..."

So...Did y'all survive this without doing anything? 🙂.