Chapter 13

Hey Dude How are You?

I love You Bitch.
I ain't Gonna Stop Loving You, Bitch.
(。・ω・。)ノ♡(。・//ε//・。)

Chapter Thirteen: My Ass Hurts.

After Bad Ate His Breakfast (That should be Skeppy and He should be eating you.)

He went out and Waited for Skeppy and Killed Tubbo's Bees. (Sike, He Only Waited for Skeppy)

He looked around the Garden and Saw Tubbo Talking to Someone.

It was a Boy with a Golden hair and he has a Beautiful Ocean Blue eyes.

He's taller than Tubbo and He seems kind.

Bad was about to Leave But Tubbo called him out and He didn't want to be rude so he went to them

"Good Morning Mr. Halo"

"Good Morning Little Bee, How are you?"

"I'm Fine, What about you?"

"I'm Good and May I know who's This Young man?"

"Greetings Mister, I'm Thomas, But you can Call me Tommy"

Bad Couldn't believe it, He finally saw what Tommy looked like in real life, He's a Sweetheart and A Gentle Boy.

"I'm Badboyhalo, But you can Call me Halo"

"Oh You must be The Guy who called me, Thank you so much, You don't know how long i've been looking for Tubbo and He was only here."

"No Worries Tommy, I only helped him because He missed you so much, Anyways, Why don't you Serve your Friend some of your Tea Tubbo"

"Will Do Mr. Halo, Anyways, I think Master Skeppy is Ready, You should go now Mr. Halo"

"Will do Tubbo, Have Fun you two!"

"Yes! We will!"

Both Tommy and Tubbo Went To the Tea Garden and Continued to chat meanwhile Bad went back to the Front Gate and Saw Skeppy waiting for him.

"I'm sorry Skeppy! I was just at the Garden"

"Oh, Dont worry Bad, I just got here, Should we go now?"

"Yes ease, I don't wanna be late submitting this Piles of Assignments"

"Yeah yeah, Let's Go"