Chapter 16

Sometimes...

It's Just...

Juan...

Chapter 16: Turn off The stove, I can't hear.

Saturday, 7:23 Am

"Skeppy, Wake The F- Up!"

Oops, Sorry.

"Skeppy Wake Up, Please! You Promised that we will be Visiting Puffy today!"

Bad Woke up Early as Usual, Even though it's Weekend but today Is A Special day for him, He'll be Visiting his Old Friend.

"N-nhng...I-im awake..."

"Good, Anyways, Does your Buns Still hurts?"

"Y-yeah...A little bit, Anyways, How Hard can you go ?! Like, How are you so rough?!"

"Meh, I don't know, That was first time topping you."

"👁️👄👁️...A-are you sure about that?"

"Positive, Anyways, Can you stand up?"

"I can try but please hold me so I wouldn't fall"

"Of course skeppy"

Skeppy slowly Stood up, It did hurt his
"Buns" but still tried to stood Up.

"Easy There Sweetheart, You wouldn't want us Falling Down, Don't you?"

Bad Holds Skeppy's Left hand And Then He holds his Waist so he wouldn't fall off.

"Y-yeah. B-bad, How am I supposed to walk down the stairs and Take a bath?"

"I'll help you Darling, Let's go take a Shower First and Remove those Leaky Things inside You, After all, We Both know that we did it 4 Times."

"Y-yeah..You were Rough Bad, Didn't know that a Soft Guy can be rough"

"That's Why you shouldn't Underestimate Weak Looking People because you wouldn't know if they are weak or Tough, Enough Chit chat, Sit here"

Be Right Back Guys!