< n i n t e e n >

(ANOTHER SHORT CHAPTER. I wanted to get something out but I really didn't have any inspiration and I feel unmotivated. Currently my main two focuses rn are my cosplay list and my gaming setup but as soon as the gaming setup gets on my desk and settled - expect a new chapter hopefully every other day!)
(Also, I had a few people in my dms for my birthday asking me for my Amazon wishlist-so I thought I'd share the link with everyone else.)

https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/2OE3LSKXF0X7M?ref_=wl_share
(I will also have the link in my bio / conversation boards)

com/hz/wishlist/ls/2OE3LSKXF0X7M?ref_=wl_share(I will also have the link in my bio / conversation boards)

(Filler chapter so take some fluff before the angst comes)

    NIKITA NOW SAT AT LUNCH, the senior picking at the food on her plate. The curly haired female sat alone today, her sister and Flynn having decided to eat in the music room once more. She took a bite of the schools terrible food, regretting not packing anything in her bag.

She automatically heard the poofing noise bound next to her and out of instinct reached to grab her phone and headphones and place one in her ear as if she where going to mimic a phone call.

She glanced over to see which of the boys had decided to appear and turns out it was both Alex and Reggie. The girl simply smiled at them, waiting for one of them to start speaking. Why had they appeared here in the first place?

"Awh Damn, I wish I could eat." Nikita heard the darker haired boy mumble under his breath, a pout forming on his face. The girl watched him carefully, feeling a bit bad for the ghost.

"Count me out. We died because of food poisoning." Alex scoffed, waving a hand in the air as he spoke before directing his gaze back to the Molina girl who was eyeing Reggie still. Yet a smirk found its way onto the blond haired boys face.

"You guys are a handful," Nikita chuckled, shaking her head as she took another bite of the school food. Sometimes it wasn't even cooked all the way, other times it was. Sometimes it was to salty and sometimes there wasn't enough flavor. In her opinion, school food was always her last offer when it came to food.

"Well you would complain to if you couldn't eat while watching others eat!" Reggie whined playfully, moving to pick up a cucumber from her plate. He manages to hold it and eyed it greedily before Nikita quickly grabbed it from him. Nobody could see the boys besides the sisters so the cucumber would be floating to those around them.

"Hey! I was admiring it!" Reggie complained right after, sending a glare and pout filled look over to Nikita. The curly haired girl just shook her head, a smile adorning her face.

"Did you two come here to bother me or ask me something?" Nikita questioned, taking a sip from the bottle of water she had thankfully grabbed this morning. Nobody spoke for a few moments before Alex's voice broke through the silence. Well the silence being the noise of students talking around them.

    "I got bored and wanted to come say hi and Reggie decided to tag along beca-" Alexs words where cut off by the bassist covering his bestfriends mouth with his head. Nikita raised an eyebrow at the duo. The blonde was now glaring at Reggie and Reggies cheeks where flushed a natural red.

    "Because I also got bored!" Reggie finished Alex's sentence, a lie falling from his mouth. Nikita bit the inside of her cheek, staring at Reggie with an 'are you sure' look, the boy just nodding repeatedly.

    Alex managed to get Reggies hand off his mouth, not like it was hard as the bassist was not applying any pressure at all.

    "Yeah we where both bored." Alex spoke right after he could finally breathe. He shot Reggie a look before looking back at Nikita.

    To the blond, it was painfully obvious that Reggie was forming a crush on the senior and that Nikita most likely was slowly - over time - developing feelings for the ghost. Alex also knew that if a relationship where to form from that - it would be a wonder working it out and a lot of questions would form from it.

    Nikita slowly nodded before speaking, "You both know I'm in school right. It may be my lunch break but that doesn't mean anything. I'm hungry-" She was cut off by Alex now pouting as well.

    "But Luke visited during your free period he said and we wanted to come as well!" He huffed out lowly. Nikita chuckled at the two ghosts who she had found friendship in, shaking her head as she took another bite of the school lunch.

     "You two are unbearable sometimes, you know that." She laughed softly. A grin formed on both of the band members faces before Reggie spoke once more.

    "Unbearable sometimes? We're always unbearable!" He huffed out softly, though his words held a bit of sarcasm. Nikita rolled her eyes, lifting her fork up as she spoke.

    "Reg, Alex, there's times I really wanna smack you or really wanna hug you. Never in the middle you two."