f i f t e en

...

 < Lowkey y'all should go follow my twitch so you know when I'm streaming: sophiasucksatmc Also, I have a new book out and y'all should go read it! >

Also, I have a new book out and y'all should go read it! >

    NIKITA HAD DROVE FLYNN AND JULIE TO FLYNNS HOUSE, dropping the two juniors off. She had opted out of joining them and instead decided she rather go home. The curly haired girl wasn't in the mood for talking with anyone in that instance.

   The car ride home was slow. It felt like an hour but in reality it was only several minutes. She had turned the music down, the windows up. Parking the car outside the house, she took her time to actually make it inside and make it to her room.

    Yet, as soon as she closed her door, that's when the senior broke. The tears she had been holding in earlier began to cascade down her skin, the girl not even bothering to wipe them away.

   Nikita moved to her bed, moving onto it rather quickly. She placed her back against the backboard, her legs laid in front of her with her hands on each knee. A loud sob racked through her body. This happened constantly. Putting her trust into people only for that trust to be squished. It's why she didn't have a lot of friends.

"Nobody trusts you, why trust them?"

"Maybe you shouldn't be doing this music thing like we said. It's why Julie stopped isn't it?"

"You're always gonna be a loner, Nikita."

    Nikita let out a whimper, moving her hands to her hair and tugging it in pain. Fuck. She shouldn't trust people. Everyone always broke it.

    The eldest sibling didn't even hear her bedroom door creaking open. She had assumed everyone had gone to bed seeing as it was midnight. So when she felt her bed dip down in front of her, her eyes snapped up.

   The youngest Molina sibling sat in front of her. Worry was laced through Carlos's face. It looked like the boy had just woken up seeing as his hair was an absolute wreck, there were light bags under his eyes and even in the darkish room - she took notice of the tired look he wore.

    "Carlos, you should be sleeping," Her voice was raspy from the crying. She watched the younger boy shake his head and move to sit between her legs with his back rested on her stomach.

   "I heard you come in. I was gonna go back to sleep until I heard you crying." Carlos whispered. He constantly worried for his two sisters. He had to admit that he worried a bit more for Nikita though. Even at his young age, he took notice of things others didn't despite being so hyper.

   He noticed that when she was sad, she would cut others off. She had only just started acting like her old self again - he didn't want to loose her. Not for a second time. He couldn't bear to see her lock herself in her room for hours on end and only leave for the basic minimum.

    "Can you sing a song?" The young boy asked, wanting to divert the attention away from her crying. He wouldn't ask what happened. He could ask Julie later. He glanced up to see The corners of Nikitas mouth twitch up.

    "Grab me my guitar and I can." She told him lightly, shaking her head. Carlos was quick to move off her bed and to her guitar case against the wall. The chocolate haired boy lugged it over to his sister once he held the guitar in his hands.

   She took it from him, the boy moving to sit indian style in front of her. Nikita made herself comfortable, hoisting the guitar up onto her lap. She played a few cords, trying to think of what song she could play. She finally settled on one. (VIDEO BELOW)

    Throughout the whole song, Carlos swayed back and fourth to the music. Yet, by the time it finished-the boy had been put to sleep. He now lay on her bed, his feet brought to his chest with his eyes shut lightly. Light snores escaped from the tired boy.

   Nikita took notice of this and she let out a very faint laugh. She moved off her bed as carefully as she could in order to not wake up the boy. She went to place her guitar back in her case before moving over to the bed again.

   She moved Carlos over to one side, tucking her youngest sibling under her duvet. She settled into the bed next to her younger brother, wiping her eyes slightly. No reason to be sad.

   Yet as she fell asleep, unbeknownst to her, Reggie sat on the roof by her window. The ghosts legs pulled to his chest as he swayed to the music she played.

   He sat there, having wanted to make sure she was okay but not wanting to bother her and make her more angry at them. He felt ridiculously bad.

< I know this is a really short chapter but I just wanted a Nikita and a Carlos interaction. >