t w o

...
< AUTHORS NOTE: I have a TikTok and Insta for edits of JATP now so!
Insta: simpingforjulie
TikTok: sophiasnowsimping >

< AUTHORS NOTE: I have a TikTok and Insta for edits of JATP now so!Insta: simpingforjulieTikTok: sophiasnowsimping >

    NIKITA AND JULIE WERE STILL IN DISBELIEF. The sister duo stared at the three boys who still where whispering to each other and making wild hand gestures. Nikita had regrabbed her sisters hand, noticing the shake of the other girls body. Recently, she hadnt been affectionate. But-despite not showing it recently, Nikita was still protective over her two younger siblings.

    After what seemed like hours, both boys turned around. It was the boy in the hat and pink hoodie that moved towards them in a calm position. Yet his words were anything but calm.

"Why are you in our studio?" He pronounciated, loudly. Nikita could tell he was trying to be calm but Julie couldn't see that. Julie made an advance on the blonde. She attempted to hit the male with the cross but that's what made everything stop. The cross went straight through the other boy.

"How the fu-" Nikitas curse word was drowned by the loud speaking of her sister.

"Oh my gosh! How did you do that?" The other curly haired female spoke up. The boy in the pink hoodie let out a small groan and looked to the other two boys.

"Clearly, you're not understanding. They don't get it." He spoke to them to before turning back to the two sisters. "Okay look. We're ghosts. All right? We're just three ghosts and we're really happy to be home. So thank you for the flowers-" He motioned to the vase of flowers behind them, "They really brighten up the room."

Nikita looked at all of them, processing the words he said. Before she could say anything, she heard the other two speak.

"We're in a band called Sunset Curve." The shaggy haired male spoke. Nikitas eyes widened. Wait-wasn't that the CD they just played? His sentence was finished off by the leather jacket not. "Tell your friends."

Then the blue zip up bot began explaining. "Last night was suppose to be a really big night for us. It was suppose to change our lives!" He exclaimed, calmly.

The boy in the pink hoodie leaned in his direction. "I-uhm-I'm pretty sure it did." Julie began hyperventilating as Nikita was quick to pull out her phone and begin tying the words 'Sunset Swerve' into the google search bar. While she did so, Julie jabbed the cross in the boys direction once more

"What is that? What are you doing?" The shaggy brunet questioned, motioning to the device in Nikitas hand.

"It's my phone." The older sister responded quickly as she watched the sight she clicked, loading.

"Nikita! Stop talking to them, they're not real!" Julie kicked her older sisters ankle softly. Nikita held a hand up as she glanced back to them.