s e v e n

...

< AUTHORS NOTE: Yeah- I don't want to make these frequent things but I wanted to say something

< AUTHORS NOTE: Yeah- I don't want to make these frequent things but I wanted to say something. My updating schuldue will be hopefully every day and if not then every other day seeing as school is restarting. >
< Also, if you would like to contact me for some reason then here:
INSTA: itssophiajoliee
TIKTOK: sophiajoliee / sophiaspamshit
< Yes before you say anything, I'm going to be cosplaying all the boys soon and I'm definitely making JATP memes and talking about shit for this book. Anyway! I hope you have a good day and here's your update! >

    NIKITA PUSHED HERSELF THROUGH THE HALLS BEHIND JULIE. It was the next day and Nikita wore a simple outfit. She still wore a pair of grey joggers but it was paired with a white tank-top, a dark jean jacket as well as a pair of white high tops. Her hair, it had simply been let down for once in the past year.

    As soon as she had woken up after doing most of her work with Reggie, Julie had begun to bombard the girl about the pep rally and the song that Luke had given her. Bright.

    Julie had asked her to help her with it and Nikita understood why. The younger sibling hadn't sung in front of people for a whole year and she knew her nerves would begin to act up. Of course Nikita agreed to helping and playing the keyboard alongside her. Despite how much she whined about wanting to play guitar, she finally settled on the keyboard.

   She walked with Julie to the music room while Carrie and her group performed at the gym. The two girls were looking for Flynn who they were told was in the music room. And it was no surprise to see the Junior on a chair, feet propped on the chair in front of her and a trumpet in her hands. Well, the trumpet was a surprise but nothing else was.

    "What are you doing, and where is everyone?" Julie questioned immediately. Did the younger girl not hear the teenagers cheering and the music blaring from the gymnasium or was it just her?

    "Spirit assembly." Flynn sighed, lowering the golden low brass instrument that she held in her hands. "I was kind of blowing it off 'cause I wasn't feeling very spirity." Julie sighed at thag and Nikita couldn't help but chuckle.

    "You okay?" Flynn asked when she heard Julie sigh, lowering her feet from the seat that they had been propped on moments ago.

    "Not really." Julie huffed out, "I had this new plan to play for Mrs.Harrison hoping that she'd let me back in but I guess I missed my chance." The curly haired girl frowned, looking away from the two other girls who were in the room.

    "No..." Flynn pushed herself up from the chair, placing the trumpet down. "You didn't."

    Instantly, the older girl of the three knew what Flynn was thinking and she had to admit it was a brave move. She liked it, and despite that others may say she should stop it - she wasn't going to. There was no reason to seeing as she was playing.