1 - I Miss You

Jin and Yoongi have been together for almost 6 years and have become boyfriend to each other for 3 years now. It was Yoongi who had feelings for Jin for the first time but since they were roommates at the university. While Jin, he is a straight guy on the first place but end up being a gay when he found out how important Yoongi to his life.

But in a relationship, there will be ups and downs. It happens when they have a huge fight (this time they are not a couple yet) and unconsciously said to Yoongi that he doesn't need him in his life. Yoongi is hurt by Jin's words and hides his feelings. At their room, Yoongi tried his best to build the relationship back but Jin ignored him. It happens for 2 months in which Yoongi always treats him nicely. After being ignored, Yoongi made a decision to just forget him.

He started doing his things and wasn't concerned about Jin anymore. He became silent and only did his work. Jin noticed Yoongi went far away from him. Somehow he wants Yoongi to continue what he usually does to him but not anymore. He knows it is just his ego.

At the same time, Yoongi and Jin are good friends with others including Taehyung, Hoseok and Namjoon. Only Taehyung knows Yoongi's feelings toward Jin. They always hangout together but now, it must be Yoongi who didn't attend their meetup. It's like Yoongi wants to distance himself from others too.

3 days before Jin's Graduation

They (Jin, Hoseok and Namjoon) stay at Namjoon house. Hoseok noticed Jin behavior which he keep looking at his phone

Hoseok: Hyung? Just call him

Jin: Hmph.. I don't know Hope-ah

Hoseok: Hyung.. it's just small matter and you just over react about this

Jin: I know. I know I'm ego.

Hoseok: Did you miss him?

Jin nodded and said

Jin: So bad. How's he doing?

Hoseok: How can I know?

Jin: Do you think he will come to my graduation?

Hoseok: I don't know. Maybe yes.. maybe not. Just call him hyung. It's nothing wrong about that

Jin: Is not easy

Hoseok: Yeah.. this happens when you, hyung... didn't think when you react. You hurt him.

Jin: I know. Ottokaji?

Hoseok: Have you tried calling him before?

Jin: Nope

Hoseok: Luls. You never apologize to him?

Jin shake his head

Hoseok: Oh my Gosh hyung. You.. nvm. Then? How?

Jin: Seriously? You asked me back? I'm asking you to help me Hope-ah not asking me back.

Hoseok: Okay, okay. But... first of all..

Jin: What?

Hoseol: Do you love him?

Jin: Eww.. no way. I just missed him and wanted to say goodbye before I'm leaving this uni

Hoseok: You sure about that?

Jin: 100% sure

Hoseok: Okay. I just want YOU to make sure about that so that you will not regret it later like how Namjoon did to me before.

Jin becomes hesitant for a while and is in deep thought.

Hoseok: Hyung?

No response from him

Hoseok: Hyung?!

Jin: Ne?!

Hoseok: Gosh.. okay.. how about you ask Taetae about him?

Jin: Wae?

Hoseok: because he is the only one who is close with Yoongi hyung among us. Is it?

Jin: Right. Okay bye. I'm going to Taehyung

Then Jin went out from Namjoon house and looked for Taehyung.

P/S: Please let me know if you interested for this story. I will update