4 - Worried

Since that day, everytime Yoongi calls Taehyung or vice versa he will update to Jin hyung and sometimes when Taehyung calls him, Jin will hear their conversation. For him, it feels nice to hear his voice again. Otherwise he feels bad when Yoongi is not in a good condition and in pain. There's one case, Taehyung told him that Yoongi's braxton hit him hard on that day until he can't even walk. He really feels bad. It's not that he did not want to meet with him but it's just Yoongi who didn't want it.

One day, all of them had dinner at Hoseok's house. Nothing special on that night, it's just their normal occasion to eat together at the other's house and at the same time it's been a week since their last meeting and contacting each other. Mean it's been a week, Jin doesn't know about Yoongi. It's because all of them are busy with their work.

After the dinner...

Since Jin (it's already 8 and a half months for Yoongi's pregnancy) didn't get any update for the whole week, Taehyung gave a call to him. It was a fail for his first attempt and that makes him weird. Yoongi never do that

Taehyung: Weird

Jin: Wae?

Taehyung: He rarely ignores.. I mean didn't pick up my call.

Hoseok: Something not up right?

Jin: Ya.. ottokaji?

Taehyung: Okay wait, I try again

The 2nd call also failed and Jin is already worried.

Jin: Ya? He is okay right? OMG, I'm worried

Jimin: Hyung.. I know he is alright.

Jin: But he didn't answer your phone. It's must be something happen. Ya, called ambulance. Let's go to his home you know it right? Ya, how about he was about to going del..

Jimin: Hyung.. relax okay. Maybe he just showered and...

Jin: What kind of shower Jimin. It's already midnight (it's just 930 in the evening. Jin is the one who overreacts) and I know Yoongi. He didn't..

Namjoon: Hyung...

Jin: OMG, let's do something (he start to walking back and forth at the table area)

Jimin: Hyung..

Hoseok: Hyung..

Jimin: Hyung..

Taehyung: HYUNG!

Jin stopped and looked at Taehyung

Taehyung: Hyung.. he is okay. I am sure.

Jin: B-but..

Taehyung: Hyung.. I gave him an alarm buzzer. It's for emergencies. I said if something happens just hit that one and me and Jimin will get the notification, okay?

Jin take his breath and relax himself

Jin: Okay

Taehyung: Let's just wait for a minute okay?

1 hour later, he received a phone call from Yoongi. At that time they were still on the dining table and enjoying some drink and chattering to each other.

Taehyung saw Yoongi's name appear on his phone and immediately answered it. He can hear Yoongi's voice seems a bit weak

Yoongi: Uhm?

Taehyung: Hyung? Gwenchana? * worried tone

That's make all of them look at Taehyung

Jin: Make it loudspeaker