Finale

"It's okay, Y/n," Emily says, panicking to driving me to the hospital, "Just 5 more minutes, okay?"

"Oh, just shut up!" I say practically yelling. I'm holding my stomach in agony. "Sorry." 

"Its fine, just keep breathing." She says, pulling up to the hospital.

Emily  gets out of the car and runs to my side of the car and opens the door. As she is helping me out of the car, some doctors run outside.

"what happened?" The doctor asked.

Emily was about to answer but I interjected. "What do you think happened I'm going into labor." 

The doctors put me in a wheelchair and ask Emily some questions. They give me something to make the contractions. About 10 minutes later, I see Spencer and JJ walk into the room. I smile.

"Aw, you guys don't have to be here!" I say as Spencer gives me a kiss on the cheek. 

"Of course we had to be here. Our god child is being born today!" They smile as JJ sits on the bed and Reid sits on the chair next to me.

"You have to remember to tell them to let you see the baby before they go and do their experiments, okay?" JJ explains. 

"Ah, yes, my mom told me that when I was going to college."  I say as my dad walks in.

"Hey dad," I say slowly, "How ya doin'?" 

"I should be asking you the same." He says as he kisses me on the cheek. 

"Yes, especially after you yelled at me in the car," Emily jokes as she walks in the room. She kisses  me quickly and stands back.

"Mrs. Y/L/N? It should be just about time for you to have a baby!" A cheerful OB come in. "Would it be okay for just the mother and father to be in the room?" She says pointing to me and Reid.

"Oh, no! This is my wife, Emily, he's just the got father." I say. Spencer looks at me.

"Excuse me! I happen to know how to deliver a baby myself so I am more than a godfather." He jokes as everyone walks out.

"Lets see here. Ooh yes! It is definitely time to have a baby. Im gonna turn off the epidural, okay?" She says walking over to my IV.

"Oh, but we get along so well!" I joke as she turns it off. 

"Ill be back when it wears off, okay?"

Some time later...

"Just one more, okay? Just one more push!" The OB says.

"You said that about five pushes ago." I say tired.

"Its okay, Y/n, Its okay, think about our kid, ok? Think about how it's gonna go to college, and make you mad, but not really mad cause you love 'em anyways, okay?" Emily says trying to calm me down.

I say okay as I push one more time. Next thing I know, I hear a baby cry. 

"Here's your baby boy!" The OB cheers. She was starting to get on my nerves.

The OB puts my baby in my arms. "Aw, Little Aaron, Hi!" Me and Emily gaze at our beautiful baby boy.

As soon as I'm In my room, I see the whole team in my hospital room. 

"Oh my goodness, hi! What's this little stinkers name?" Penelope says, trying to get a clear view of my baby.

"This guys name is Aaron Spencer Prentiss." I explain.

"Oh c'mon! Spencer already has a kid named after him, why not a kid named after me?"  Rossi Whined. 

We all laugh.

Then I look at my beautiful baby boy, Imagining the beautiful life we will all have together.