Jealous Much?

I open my eyes to a very bright light in my face. I try to bring my hand up to shield it, but my hands are tied.

Shit, not again.

"Well good morning, sunshine!" I hear. God, I think its JJ. "About time you woke up. I was starting to get bored."

I look around and see her next to me, in a chair. 

"And I was starting to wonder if I'm always gonna get kidnapped at some point in my life." I say sarcastically.

"Oh, your funny." She says getting up. I she a shine in her hand and she walks across the light, shielding my eyes for me. "But I just don't get what Emily sees in you. Is it your hair? Your skin?" She gasps dramatically. "Your money?"

I chuckle. "Please, if she loved me for my money, she wouldn't love me at all."

She looks at me. "Well, gotta hand it to ya. Your smart." She holds my chin in her hand. Im too weak to pull away.

"What are you gonna do to me?" She stares at me and gets up, turning around.

"Remember a few weeks ago? When you got kidnapped? Guess who hired him?"

"What?" He was a serial killer. Who would hire him?

"Oh, maybe you are not as smart as you think you are. He was an assassin. He just started his career by killing his girlfriend."

I think for a second. "You hired him?"

She nods, looking back towards me. "Maybe you are a little bit smarter than I think you are. Just a little bit."

"Why?" I ask. "We were so close before."

She walks towards me. "Then you kissed Emily. In the parking lot. In your car..." She smiles. "Then at home."

"How do you know that?" I say, now agitated. I jumped up a bit in the chair, almost hitting her face with mine.

"Ooh, you got some spark in you." She turns off the light shining in my face and reveals a camera in front of me. Along with a stapler, a knife, and a bunch of other devices. 

I think for a second. "The stapler, and the camera wasn't his idea, was it?" She leans into my face. 

"All mine" She says. "Now lets get this show on the road!" She jumps up, turning on a radio, then the camera.

Shit.