𝚂𝚞𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎

Me and Emily accept the call.

"Hey Uncle J!" Me and Emily say.

"Hey, girls! I have some great news!" Me and Em look at eachother. "Your cousin, Sara is coming to your wedding!" I feel the heat leave my face.

"What?"

"Yeah, she just told me today! She told me to tell you she wont steal the spotlight!"

Yeah right.

"Um, Uncle J, me and Emily have to talk about something. Bye!" Before he could say anything I hang up.

"What's wrong?" Emily says.

"Its that bitch Sara!" I ramble. "She always takes whatever I have and then throws it away like its nothing. 'she promised not to take the spotlight' thats all she ever does!"

"Hey, hey, calm down. As long as I'm here, I will make sure that she doesn't speak to you" Em assures me."Plus, I don't think anyone will be stealing our thunder with this big ol' rock on your hand."

She gets on a knee and holds the most beautiful ring I have ever seen.

"Since I never got to properly propose to you, thought I might do it now."

"Emily..." I say with the biggest smile ever. "Of course I will!"

She gets up and kisses me. Somewhere between that, she slipped the ring on my finger.

Then he starts taking me towards our bedroom.

~
I wake up with the sun shining on my face. I go over to Y/n and kiss her awake. And like always, she groans.

"I have to go to work." She groans once more. She looks at me.

"Last night was great." She said, putting my hair behind my ear.

"It was," I say as I kiss her cheek. "Makes me want to do it again." I say as I get on top of her.

"But I gotta go to work!" I say as I quickly jump off her.

"Oh, you bitch!" She says while laughing. She throws her bra at me.

I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth and go back to put some clothes on.

"When am I gonna be able to go back?" Y/n says.

"Go where?"

"The bau." I give her a look. "C'mon! It's so boring here! All I do is clean and watch tv. Its no fun. Please?"

I take a deep breath. "At least one more week, okay?" She nods and kisses me exitedly.

"Alright I gotta go. Love you!"

"love you too."

I left, not knowing what was gonna happen later that day.