ʟᴏꜱᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ

Emily's POV

I walk into the BAU, tears down my face. I see Hotch and I run to him.

"I-i can't f-find her a-anywhere." I say, cold as hell.

"Emily, calm down." He touches my arm. "Jesus Emily, you're freezing. Here." He hands me my FBI sweater. I put it on and try to talk again.

"I- i went to your house, but she wasn't there. I saw that her car was still there. Why weren't you there? Why- why did you leave me alone? I could have found her, I could have-"

"Emily, I got a call from JJ. That's why I didn't come. Okay? We'll find her." Hotch says as he calms me down.

I hear a familiar voice rush in behind me. "I heard what happened. Emily, are you okay? Is she okay? Who took her again?" Penelope said hugging me. "Jeepers, you're freezing cold. Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. I was gonna drop Jack off at spencer's house, but I just dropped him off at his aunt's house." I say hugging Penelope Back. "You don't know who took her?"

"No? Why? Is it someone I know? Oh please don't tell me it is." She said frantically.

"Penelope, It's JJ. She took Y/n for revenge." Hotch told the sweet soul that was so close to crying right now.

"R-revenge? Revenge for what?" She said confused.

"Because I didn't kiss her back and declare my undying love for her." I said sarcastically. Then I remember what Hotch said. "Wait, Hotch, you said she called you?"

"Yes. She told me the area she was in, but its a pretty shady part of town, so I asked to police to check it out before we went there. I don't know why she told me that." Hotch explained.

"What? Where?" He led me over to a map Reid was standing over. I see a circle in a familiar part of town where me, JJ, and Y/n used to go. "I know exactly where she is." 

I take my gun and my phone and I exit the BAU to find my fiance.