[life update]

Hello lovely lovely people!

A great majority of you have probably never seen an update actually happen on this book, and I hope you're not TOO disappointed by the fact that the first one you will see isn't a chapter :(

I started this book when I was barely 16 years old, and now here I am buying things for when I go to university later this year! In that time I've only written 10 proper chapters to this book but I've somehow gotten 135K reads?! What on Earth?! From the bottom of my heart, thank you to every single person who has read and engaged with this book so far, despite it barely getting part, what, episode 1? 2?

Your votes and your comments make my day every day and the fact that people still read this book despite the last update being many months ago makes me so confused but nonetheless I am grateful.

I've had a very very difficult 2020. I know that a lot of other people have too. If you're reading this, just know that whoever you are and whatever you've been through in the past year, I love you and I'm so proud of you. We'll get through this together.

As for this book, while I cannot promise anything, I truly truly hope that I will be able to find the motivation to give you guys a chapter soon, because you deserve it for all of the support you give the book. If you want, just pop this book in your archive so that when the time comes for an update, one day in the future you'll be pleasantly surprised by the return of 'Small' in your library!

With all of my love and gratitude,
Author, Smashedpianos-
<3