Finale

(I apologize for the mess this book turned out to be 😔)

Jin woke up feeling groggy. The first thing he thought of was that he had somehow gotten polluted again and had another blackout.

But when he tries to move, he realizes that he's tied up.
He opens his eyes and looks around the room in a panic.

What frightens him is when he see Charles on the floor.
He's also tied up but his shirt is full of blood and his face is full of bruises and cuts.
He's laying on his side and looks barely alive.

He whisper yells, "Charles! Charles.. can you hear me?"

Charles moans and tries turning to lay on his back, but his hands are tied behind his back.
So he tries sitting up and after a short struggle he does.

"Omg.. what happened? Where are we?" Jin asked.

Just then a door flew open and in walked two big scary looking guys, followed by a guy who was normal sized.
But looked alot scarier than the other two.

He wore a black apron that looked like it was made out of rubber and big gray gloves that were.

He took them off and threw them on the ground and pulled out a packet of cigarettes and lit one up.
He walked closer to them and kicked Charles once before walking closer to Jin.

"I hope you know what kind of shit your boyfriend has gotten you both into."

He then kneeled down to get at his level and sneered.
"Oh my, I didn't realize that you were such a pretty thing when they brought you last night.
Maybe the boss will want to make a trade with you once he sees you."

Jin started shaking and tried moving back from him.

"W-why am I here?" He asked.

The guy then stood up straight and said, "Your boyfriend here owes our boss a big amount of money.
He's been stealing from his supply. Big mistake."

"What does that have to do with me?"

"Hmm, I don't know. I don't know why we got two for the price of one. But bonus for us."

Jin then watched as the other two started beating Charles again until he wasn't moving.

The scary guy walked over to him to check his pulse and said, "Don't worry. He's still kicking. Sort of."
He then laughed crudely and said, "Hang tight, we'll be back once I talk to the boss."

Jin then laid down and continued to try to get out of his restraints.

Flashback to last night.

About 30 minutes after they waited for Jin to return, his friends went back to look at the camera to see if Jin was still there. But he was already gone.

They tried calling his phone but someone answered and they heard scrambling around and then it disconnected.

So they rushed down to the security office and asked if they could see the video of the front of the building from the past hour or so.

The security guard wasn't trying to deal with a bunch of paranoid people.
But Yoongi threatened to call Jin's parents.
Knowing that their boss is Jin's father he quickly checked it.

That's when they saw the black van pull up and kidnap them. Now they knew that they were taken.

Now they had to call the police, which Yoongi did.
Then Jimin asked the security guard to get Jin's father on the line.

He nervously called and once he explained to him what happened, Jimin asked if he could speak with him.

"Yes sir, my name is Park Jimin and I am a friend of Jin's.
The police have just been notified and are on their way.
This happened less than an hour ago so we hope that they'll be able to find him quickly."