Winter Wonderland

Taehyung and Jin walked into the hotel on Monday holding hands and smiling wide. They had to pass by the front desk area to go to the back room where Mr. Sung-ho's office is located.

They smiled at the other employees who were working the front desk and they were thankful that they didn't see Nadia anywhere. But just as they almost reached his office, she came walking out of the break room holding a cup of coffee.

When she saw them, her eyes immediately went to where their hands met.

She then smiled at them and said, "Hey guys, I lost track of you the other night. I walked all over the entire club at least three times before I realized that y'all left."

Jin wanted to say something, but her eyes remained on Tae's and she looked hurt. So he hesitantly replied to her.

"Yeah, um Jin and our friends, we decided to leave and go back to Jin's apartment. It was mostly c-couples. You know?"

Jin saw her eyes water and she quickly wiped them out of her eyes before she responded.

"Oh, I see.. I understand. I will go see if I'm needed out front. So I'll see you later." She then quickly walked away.

"Wow Tae, she looked heartbroken. Are you sure you don't want to try being with a girl?"

Tae looked at him and said, "Are you crazy? I just am not attracted to her. Or anyone else really."

Jin then asked him, "So what about me?"

Tae pulled him by his arms and his chest collided with his own, then he kissed him. He then pulled him back with a smirk and said, "You're the only one I'm attracted to. Didn't you realize that by now?"

Jin gave him a quick peck and said, "I do know.. and I don't blame you."

He took off running before Tae could reply. He knocked on Mr. Sung-ho's office and was told to come inside.

"Good morning Jin, Taehyung. I hope you had a good weekend."

They quickly glanced at each other before both responding.
"Yes sir, we did."

"Good, well this week is your turn to work in the dining area. I will introduce you to who you will be training under."

They then followed him to the dining room area and it was already fairly busy. When they walked in through the double doors and through a large kitchen, they then entered a small hallway and to a large metal door.

Mr. Sung-ho knocked on the door and a large French man came out. He was over 6ft tall and at least 250lbs. But he looked like a happy go lucky type of guy cause he immediately smiled and hugged Mr. Sung-ho. Who looks like he's still not used to his behavior. This guy could really give Hobi a run for his money.

"Welcome, welcome! It's so good to meet new, young people. I am Mr. O'Rourke but you can also call me Pat. I am ok with it and not big on honorifics."

Jin and Taehyung smiled and then bowed at him, which he quickly told them was unnecessary.

"Well Pat, I will leave them in your hands now."

He nodded at him as he then walked away.

"Ok now, I don't know if you have any sort of experience working in a kitchen, but I won't put you in a situation where you can get hurt. It'll mostly be bussing tables and writing down orders. Sound good?" He asked.

"Yes sir." Jin replied.

"Please, call me Pat."

"Yes, Pat. Sounds good."