[13] Cross can kick ass and oh shit Ink has a hot ass bf

Dream: "My favorite bath bomb is the one that smells like rose water."

Blue: "The summer ones are superior."

Outer: I think the lavender ones are the best."

Ink: "My favorite bath bomb is a toaster."

__________

Cross and Epic's relationship when they first met.

 Cross: "Do you know... . do you KNOW what it's like? To be AFRAID of YOURSELF? "

 Epic, thinking about that time he ate an entire family sized bag of Doritos: "God bruh I sure do"

Years later

Cross: "Yo dude remember my angsty phase"

Epic: "Lmao yeah bruh"

__________

Context: This is from a scene from my unpublished NAJ fic where the originals get yeeted to the NAJ universe

Random Student: "Killer who's that?"

Naj Killer: "OH uH uM- hE, uh he's my brother!"

Naj Killer internally: 'FUCK I MESSED UP'

Killer: *silently looks at Naj Killer and then a shit eating appears on his face then decided to play along*

Killer: Yeah yea I'm Slayer, Slayer Dread

___

Nightmare: "What the fuck did you do this time"

Killer: "Hey hey it wasn't me this time it was the other me"

Horror: "Technically he's still you"

Killer: "Shut it shorty"

Killer: "So anyways I guess he's living with us now"

NaJ Killer: "Wait what"

Killer: "Aight so you want knife or sword?"

NaJ Killer: "nO-"

Killer: "Knife it is. Pshh, who brings a fucking sword to a damn fight? Medieval Boomers, that's who"

__________

Geno: "Everyday I stray further from being Sans"

__________

Ink: "My work here is done" 

Error and Dream: "You didn't do shit" 

Ink: "I've done it"

__________

The Murder Time Trio: *shows off to Cross who is the new recruit*

 Cross: "You see I was impressed, I should have known better than to underestimate the people Nightmare hires, yet I AM capable of beating your asses if you go so and TRY to steal my shit"

Killer: "You know-" nervously laughs "-I think we underestimated you a bit- "

 Cross cracks neck to look at him: "Yo u t h i n k?"

(Cross is capable of being powerful goddammit just look at the Xtale comics)

__________

Random Therapist currently being held at gunpoint by Killer: "S-so tell me about your problems" 

 Classic: "Well, do you ever feel like the day just keeps repeating, over and over again and that you just feel so lost that you have no will to do anything at all knowing that the world would repeat?"

 Therapist being held at gunpoint by Killer:

__________

Ink: "Guys I have a boyfriend!" 

 Error: "Who on earth would date you?" 

 Dream: "As much as I respect you as my friend, I don't think it's a good idea for you to be in a relationship." 

 Blue: "Yeah, it's you of all people." 

 Ink: "SHUSH, MY BOYFRIEND IS HANDSOME AS FUCK." 

 Blue: "I'd rather believe you dated your paint brush than a hot and handsome monster." 

 Ink: "..." 

 Blue: "Wait did you actually- HAHAHAHAHAHAH." 

 Ink: "Hey come out here and meet everyone!"

Broomie coming into the room and everyone holding their breaths as their like holy shit Ink actually got a super handsome and pretty boyfriend, the world has to be fucking ending.

Broomie smiles: "Hello, it's nice to see you all again." 

 Nightmare: "I don't ever remember meeting you, I've gone through all the AU's and no one has your outfit." 

 Ink: "Stop talking, you're scaring him! He's shy." 

 Broomie: "..." 

 Ink: "Okay, *ahem* this is my boyfriend-" 

 Blue: "Hey there pal, you should really leave Ink before it's too late, you'll regret it if you're actually seriously gonna be in a relationship with him." 

 Ink: "BLUE YOU ASSH-!" 

 Broomie interrupts Ink: "Hi, it's me Broomie." 

 Everyone: "Oh, hey nice to meet you Broomie- "

 Everyone: "WaIt wHaT-?!!"