cinco

It was getting sorta late so I walked Sammy to the door.

"Soo.. I'll see you later I guess?"

"You know we've never been on an official date before." Sammy said changing the subject.

"Yeah."

"Adrianna would you like to go out on a date with me this Saturday?"

Butterflies.

"I would love to." I chuckled.

"Great I'll pick you up at 6?"

"Great."

"Great." He said leaning in to press his lips against mine.

I bit my lip and waved when he pulled away.

Saturday

I was getting ready for my date when I suddenly felt arms wrap around my waist. Sammy. Huh, he must of come early.

We swayed back and forth before I turned around and saw Jack.

What is he even doing here? I thought pushing myself out of his grip.

"Hey." He grinned.

"Hi? Who let you in?"

"Your sister."

"So uh, why are you here?" I asked.

"I was hoping we could have sex one last time before you go and close yourself off to one guy."

"Aww, Mr. sentimental."

He chuckled.

"We had a lot of good times in here."

"Yeah.." I agreed.

"Laying out there on the patio.. In your parents room.. In the parking lot." He listed.

"And still, you're not in love with me, and were never gonna get married, so I'm never having sex again. With you." I added.

"Come on. You know you want to." He begged

"I might want to but I'm not gonna."

"Come on," he dragged.

"Don't hurt my feelings." He pouted.

"You don't have feelings, do you? Oh well not feelings for me anyway."

"You know I care about you, I love you Adrianna." He said putting his hand over my waist as I backed away.

"No, you don't. You don't love me. You just tell me you love me when your trying to have sex with me." I said as a matter of fact voice.

"You know you love me Adri." He said bringing me into a hug.

"N-no don't 'Adri' me. Just leave." I said gesturing to the door.

"I care about you too much to just leave."

"You don't care about me at all. If you did you wouldn't of just left me on the janitors closet floor leaving me all alone."

"And anyways, I'm finished sleeping around.. I've found someone new." I said smiling and biting my lip thinking about where Sammy was taking me.

He stared at me with a blank look.

"I don't just want sex anymore. I want someone to love. Someone who is the someone. Someone I can marry someday. Someone that I can have children with someday." I said as he took out his phone obviously bored with what I had to say.

"I think I deserve that!" I raised my voice.

He looked up for a second and went back to typing something.

"Okay will you put down that phone!"

"Look, when someone like this texts me I have to respond."

"Who is it, your little freshie?"

He smirked.

"Bye Jack."

He chuckled backing out of the room.

What a joke.

Sorry Jack. Sorry that I ever believed that you loved me at some point in time.