cuatro

Sammy's POV

I was past angry. All he got were easy, open chances and he screwed them all up. He's so fucking lucky that he has such a beautiful girl at the tip of his fingers. Who gave him the right to hurt her over and over again? I cared way too much about Adrianna to let this go. I was about to fuck him up.

I stormed down the corridor looking for him.

"Hey." I tapped his shoulder.

He swung around.

I punched him straight in the nose.

Soon we were on the floor practically in a brawl.

"You have so many chances and all you do is fuck them up!" I grunted as I tried to dominate over him.

"Bro just mind your own business." He punched.

I spotted Adrianna watching from the side with tears leaving her eyes. Another punch to Jacks face. I turned back around and Adrianna was gone.

Shit.

***

I stopped by Adrianna's after school. I felt bad.

I knocked.

She answered the door.

Woah.

"S-ammy what are you doing here?!" She covered her face with one hand.

She was in a tank top and sweats and her hair was up. She had no makeup on probably why she covered her face.

I think she looked even more beautiful.

I grabbed her hands and pulled them down.

"I never even knew you had freckles." I said as I leaned in and pecked her lips.

"I came over to say I was sorry about what happened earlier, I know it was uncalled for."

"Oh.. It's alright.. Soo do you wanna come in? We could watch another movie."

"Sure."

"Just hold on a minute." She said as she ran off into the bathroom.

I took a seat on the couch and saw that the bathroom door was open. Curiosity struck.

I saw her putting on mascara.

"You don't need it y'know." I said leaning against the door frame with my hands in my pockets.

***

"I think it's so funny how the second mean girls has like nothing to do with the first one." I laughed.

She couldn't stop laughing.

We were on the couch watching mean girls and making jokes.

"Wait, hold on, hold on this is my favorite part." She said.

'Theres a 30% percent chance that it's already raining.'

She burst out laughing.

"Ahh, I love this movie." She breathed out.

"Hey, promise me something?" I grabbed her hand and played with her fingers.

"What?"

"Promise, you won't ever go back to him?"

She looked down and blinked a couple times.

"Promise."