dos

*Adrianna's POV*

Monday

Jack didn't call me this whole weekend. I had to forget about him for a while so a I had just a couple hookups. Habits. Stupid habits.

My attention was taken away from my locker as two people walked hand in hand down the walls.

It was Jack and a little freshman.

It was almost as if everything was going in slow motion. I was trying to resist but the only thing I felt was pure jealousy. Jack never did that with me.

Hold on.. I must be going crazy. Was I really jealous over a size 00 figure 1 freshman hoe? Pft, you would of thought.

I turned and walked away to my next class as a bunch of people were giving me confused and pitiful looks.

I'm not jealous. It won't last 3 hours. She'll be brokenhearted by lunch. Jack was just blatantly a fuckboy; no more than that.

*JACK's POV*

Sophie was different. She wasn't your average bang and run. She had an actually nice personality that just made you want to listen and not just fuck.

Sure she was only a sophomore, but she was actually pretty chill.

We met at that party on Friday. She asked for a ride and then we swapped numbers.

She didn't blow me off or anything in the car we just had a actual deep conversation about our problems.

You see I would always try to tell Adrianna some of my problems like relationship issues with my parents, but she would never listen.
It was just sex, sex, sex with her.

I don't even think me and Adri have just chilled like normal civilized people. Wow.

***

*ADRI's POV*

After school and after I finished my homework I asked my papa to drive me to jacks. 'After all my homework' because my parents still think I'm their sweet little Adrianna who gets perfect grades and has the perfect boyfriend. All wrong.

After he drove off I walked up to the doorstep and right before I rang the bell I stopped myself.

Right through the window you see Jack and that little 12 year old laughing, cuddling on the couch and watching a movie throwing popcorn at each other.

Hot tears stung my eyes.

I ran.

I ran until I couldn't run anymore.

I stopped at an old park that I used to go all the time when I was little.

I took the seat on top of jungle gym, stuck my face in my knees and sobbed my eyes out.

That little kid was getting all that I wanted all this time, and they met what? A couple days ago? How could a relationship built up on a whole year just be thrown out like that?

I was interrupted by my thoughts as someone called my name.

"Adrianna?" A familiar voice called.

I look up.

Sammy Wilk. He was another one of them fuckboys. I had done him myself a couple times.

"What do you want." I try to wipe away a few tears.

"What's wrong? Why're you out here all alone?" He takes a seat next to me.

"N-nothing, you wouldn't understand anyways."

"Try me." He smirked.

"Your best friend Jack is an asshole, I hope you know that."

He starts laughing. Which makes me laugh.

"I think we all know that." I burst out laughing.

"There's that smile." He strokes his hand against my cheek, wiping away all the tears.

There we stand, his hand cupping my face as we stare into each others eyes.

He places his lips on mine. It was a passionate, loving, yet gentle kiss.

I can't tell you how many meaningless, empty kisses I've had but I can tell you, this is the first one I've had that I actually felt something.