tres

We pull away both wide eyed. I was hoping it was because we just shared such a powerful connection.

A small smile crept onto his lips.

"Hey, you wanna come back to my place? We can talk." He offered

"Yeah, I'd really like that."

***

"So, he just started hanging out with her out of nowhere?" He asked

"Yeah." I said with a sad tone.

My back was against his chest as we were laying on his couch.

He was drawing patterns on my shoulder comforting me.

"Sammy," I started

"Yeah?"

"Can you pick me up for school tomorrow I really don't wanna be by myself."

"Anything for you babe, wanna watch a movie?"

I swear my stomach jumped up into my throat at the fact that he called me babe. I've been called babe a million times before but it was different kind of sensation with Sammy.

"Sure." I smiled and bit my bottom lip.

After chilling with Sammy for a while he drove me home.

*next day*

I was in the best mood. After Sammy walked me up to my door step last night, he kissed me. Then this morning he drove me to school. He made me forget all about Jack.

We walked through the doors and Sammy reached down and intertwined our fingers.

He walked me over to my locker.

"I got to go to class babe, I'll see you later." He said kissing my cheek and running off.

Right as Sammy leaves Jack had the balls to make his way over. He pulls me off to the side.

"What's going on between you and Wilkinson?

"Excuse me, but the last time I checked your not my father."

"I don't want you seeing other people." He said deeply.

"Your kidding me right? I'm just doing what your doing. What gives you the right to tell me what to do?"

"Babe I want you." He says pushing his forehead onto mine, cupping my face and looking deep into my eyes. Our lips centimeters apart.

I can't fall into this trap again. His look was too powerful. I couldn't help myself.

I smashed my lips onto his and it suddenly became a heated makeout session.

He guided me over to the janitors closet.

He roughly unbuckled his belt as I unbuttoned my jeans while giving me sloppy kisses.

He moved his sloppy wet kisses down to my neck and sucked hard causing me to moan.

"Shh, babygirl someone's gonna catch us."

He put his strong hands under my thighs as I wrapped my legs around his waist and quickly glided into me.

He slides in and out of me; moans and groans escaping our lips.

"Fuhhhhhhhhhk." Jack groans as he reached his high and released all his liquids inside me.

He rested me down on the floor as we relaxed.

"That was," Jack started.

"Yeah." I continued

"I missed you Adri."

"I missed you too." I really did.

He brought me into another kiss, fixed his pants and he was out the door just like that.

I don't know where this left us.

***

I sat there crying. Why did I keep trusting him. Did I learn nothing from the last time? Sammy came up beside me.

"How is it you always find me when something's wrong." I said as I sobbed even more.

"Shh," he soothed me rubbing my shoulder.

"What happened Adrianna?"

"J-Jack." I could barely get his name out as the sobs became more and more.

Disappointment spread across his face.

Silence. Except for my whimpers starting to quiet down.

"You're worth so much more than that. Why do you keep going back?"

"He was the first guy I ever loved.. but I'm not so sure he loved me."

He brought me into his side and kissed my forehead as realization eased through my mind.

Sammy was the only guy who ever treated me with respect. Even when I didn't respect myself.