uno

Me and my boyfriend Jack were going to one of those cliche, wild ass highschool parties.

To be honest I hated em.

They were so immature and based off where we live they happend a lot. I also hate fucking in someone else's bed. Like the thought of it made me cringe.

I don't even think I can call Jack a boyfriend. Maybe a fuck buddy? Weve never even gone out on an official date and we've been "together" for almost a year now.

I wanted something more. More than just meaningless sex. I wanted love.

Oh and did I mention that Jack and gets bored with me and does other girls with no shame. The worst part is that I've joined his stupid, sick game. Like why are we even doing this. The thought of Jack with another girl makes me wanna barf.

I put on my tightest black dress that exposed all of my Puerto Rican curves and my cleavage perfectly. I slipped on red pumps and lightly curled my hair.

I got a text from jack telling me that he was outside and I should come down. I grabbed my clutch and made my way down.

When I got down there jack was leaning on his jeep looking down on his phone when he looked up from his phone.

"Shit."

"What." I chuckled

"If I keep looking at you, I think something's gonna get a little exited."

"Shut up." I laughed as he opened the door for me and we made our way to the party.

We made small talk in the car as jacks hand was resting dangerously high on my thigh.

When we walked, jacks hand was wrapped tightly around my waist an the smell instantly hit us. Sweaty teenagers, alcohol and sex. With a hint of weed.

"I'll get us some drinks." jack said leaving me in a crowd of wasted dancing teens.

I make my way over to a couch and sit.

Some guy came and sat next to me. He was pretty hot for a white boy if you asked me. Then again so was Jack.

He started whispering things into my ear and I really didn't know what to do so I just kept giggling.

I spot jack across the room glaring at us. Two drinks no longer in his hands. Jaw clenched and balled fists.

He was past angry.

He stomped over to the couch and ripped me off from it. His grip on my hand was getting tighter by the minute as he lead me upstairs to a room.

Should I be terrified or turned on?

When we get in the room his slams the door and pins me up to wall and wraps my legs around his waist.

He slams his lips on mine giving me sloppy wet kisses and he gets down to my neck. He sucks. I let out a soft moan.

He comes up to my ear and bites it a little before whispering something.

"Your mine and only mine. Got it?"

Bullshit! What about him?

I was so turned on that I had an instinct to to along with it. God why do I always have to give in?

"Yes, Jack" I say almost scared.

"No more wearing those tight ass dresses around. Only for me, got it?" he said with a low, raspy voice.

That was all crap. He was more of a whore than I was.

"Yes, Jack."

"Is that the way to talk to me when I'm being serious princess?" he said.

I looked into his eyes and all I saw was lust and darkness.

"I-I mean y-yes, daddy."

"That's my good girl."

He attacked my neck with more bites as he carries me to the bed and we fuck.

At this rate.. I'm never gonna be able to find real love with him.