Part 1

It's late at night and sirens are going, red and blue lights shining, as a female figure runs on rooftops, quickly followed by the Green Arrow. She reaches the end of the building and faces him, a smirk appears on his face and he draws his arrow back "There is nowhere to run" "awww you're right...Kaalki Get me out of here!" She yells, as soon as those words leave her mouth a bright blue portal appears behind her. She smirks as Green Arrow looks in disbelief, blows a kiss, and jumps in a small floating thing following right behind her. "Damn it!" Green Arrow says lowering his bow and arrow. "This girl has been stealing from museums all around the world, I wanted to catch her" he turns back to the crime scene, "do we see anything?" He asks Captain Lance "No, we don't not a single hair or fingerprint" "well that doesn't make any sense she wasn't wearing gloves." Green Arrow says "what did she steal anyway?" He asks "Some old industrial earring, practically worthless but that seems to be what she goes for" Green Arrow nods before getting beamed to the Watch Tower.

In the middle of nowhere near a small cottage, a bright blue portal opens and a girl appears

"Plagg Claws In," she says and her outfit is replaced with everyday wear. "Wooooow!! Pigtails I must say you are definitely the most fun holder I've ever had!" Said girl rolls her eyes "Plagg I stopped wearing pigtails a long time ago, also I'm not technically your holder." She says while they are walking towards the small house "so which miraculous did we get this time young guardian?" She is asked immediately when she enters by a floating green turtle "Well, Wayzz why don't we find out" she smiles before pulling out an industrial earring, she walks over to one of the miracle boxes and puts it on a small coffee table in the middle of the room, once she puts the earring in the box a bright light brown light appears before a small brown groundhog kwami forms "My name is Barrs and I am kwami of new life, to transform say Barrs suns out, and to de-transform say Barrs suns gone" the girl smiles "Well hello there Barrs, my name is Marinette and I'm the Grand Guardian. I'm not gonna wear you but you can stay out to mingle with the other kwamis" Marinette says. Barrs looks excited "oh wait before you go what is your favorite food?" She quickly asks "oooh cherries!" He says before zooming off to get to know the other kwamis she's collected over the years. "Tikki, we need to plant some cherries outside!" She yells out, a red and black kwami zoom towards her, "you know what to do" Marinette nods "Tikki spots on!"

 "Tikki, we need to plant some cherries outside!" She yells out, a red and black kwami zoom towards her, "you know what to do" Marinette nods "Tikki spots on!"