Part 4

A/N- In the last chapter, I made a mistake. Arsenal is not the Roy Harper Clone, Red Arrow is. This was pointed out by MaribatObsessed, so thank you again. But because I'm lazy and don't want to rewrite that one chapter especially since people have already read it I'm not going to change it. I just wanted to point that out in case anyone else didn't know. Another mistake was saying losing her family was her 3rd realization she was alone it's actually the 4th, that is fixed because it was an easy fix.

Two weeks have passed since Kitty has been imprisoned within the Watch Tower. For week one she got to know Red Hood and by extension Arsenal. The second week was comprised of getting to know Robin. Now it is the first day of the third week since being brought here and she wonders which bat will be next.

Kitty is sitting in her usual spot of her cell with her back against the glass while Nooroo plays with her hand. She watches with a smile on her face as he grabs at her hand and dances with her fingers. Plagg watches from on top of her head. He is secretly proud of how strong Nooroo has gotten from when they first rescued him from HawkMoth all those years ago. Suddenly footsteps are heard right on time, this time it wasn't Robin, but Red Robin. "Hello Red Robin" "Red Hood and Robin were right, you know who we are the moment we enter" he states. "No I only know who it was because I've met all of you before, I didn't know who Arsenal was because I had never met him." He just studies her before sitting back to back with her. "So my brothers have told me I just sit here and we have a heart to heart about who you are." Kitty laughs like, a true full belly laugh, she hunches over and falls on her side and she practically is wheezing, when she finally calms down, she sits back up, "Sorry I was not expecting that and after the ever stoic Robin it was a nice surprise. I guess if you want a heart to heart I could tell you about the third time I realized I was all alone. So 8 years ago when I was still Ladybug I had parents, friends, and a Master to train me. Now my master was by no means good at what he did, he was barely a pupil when he lost his masters meaning he had known no more than me. We had to figure most things out together. He was the one who trained me in magic before I took his teachings to heart and expanded it beyond what most mages could imagine. He was one of my rocks when I lost my friends, he was my alibi when my friends would try to convince my parents I was an awful person. He wouldn't just teach me magic he would also teach me Mandarin, how to make herbal teas, how to heal sick kwamis and so much more. It was during one of the worst times in my life when Miracle Queen struck, my parents were keeping a closer eye on me cause of my supposed friends. When that day came I lost all my temporary heroes," "hold up temporary heroes?" He interrupts "yes people I believed I could trust, so when a tricky akuma came I gave them a miraculous to help in battle. Anyway, Miracle Queen was an akumatized girl who had a miraculous but wanted more, she wanted my respect, so she agreed to become akumatized. She forced everyone I trusted to be a hero to expose themselves, their secret identities were no more and I couldn't use them in battle without putting them at risk. That battle I made a careless mistake, and my Master who up until this point was a complete mystery to HawkMoth was exposed. This caused all the miraculous to be exposed to him. So to save me, my partner, and the miraculous he sacrificed everything." She finishes. He doesn't say anything until "So once upon a time you had a family, friends, master, and partner. You lost your friends, master, and family, did you ever lose your partner?" "I did, but he wasn't just my partner he was my lover, but that is apparently a story for the next bat or I won't have heart to heart with each of you unless you are the last one?" She asks hoping he wasn't so she could get a week to know Nightwing, 'for research purposes' she thinks. "No Nightwing is your last visitor, then we determine if you can be set free". Silence graces the two's presence, at least until Plagg burps. Both Kitty and Red Robin start laughing mostly out of shock. This flows into a steady conversation about surprisingly owning a business. "Before I never existed I owned a business." She says surprising him "oh yeah what did this business do?" He questions "I made commissions of all kinds, from logos, shirt designs, to full-blown dresses and suits, I was and still am quite crafty." "Really?" "Of course! I never lie no matter what, and I pride myself on that" he thinks for a moment "so if I were to I don't know discover your past identity, asked you, and got it right, would you tell me the truth?" Her answer is immediate "of course, that's if you get it right that is but I doubt you'll figure it out you only have 2 weeks." This continues into Red Robin rapidly answering questions about her that she would answer unless she felt it would be too obvious. After all, she didn't really want him to figure her out at least that what she's been telling herself. Deep down a part of her heart has grown attached to the two bats from before and this one is nudging his way in too. She knows she can't stay though, Life made it clear she was meant to be alone, that no one would stay, and that no one would save her if she truly needed it, and part of her knows she needs saving mostly from herself.