Part 2

Kitty Noir who is being carried by Nightwing is taken to jet and set down on one of the seats. He straps her in as Nooroo sits in her lap and plays with her hand. As others bored the jet he continues to study her, she starts to stare back "you got something on your face" she says using her other hand to point to his bloody nose. "Ha ha," he says sarcastically before turning away from the kitten. As the jet takes off she stares out the window "You know the first time I went to space was when I was 15" this catches not only Nightwing's attention but the attention of the others on the jet. "That day I was on a train headed to London when the conductor got akumatized, she was getting upset because her test results to become an astronaut hadn't come in. She took the entire train and everyone on it into space." She doesn't speak after that "akumatized?" Green Arrow asks. She looks at him before turning to Nooroo and petting him. "The reason I became a hero was because, someone was using a miraculous for evil, HawkMoth. He used little Nooroo's miraculous and abused him in the process. Nooroo's miraculous power is to turn people into champions using positive emotions, however, when used for evil it forces the person to accept the power by using their negative emotions. This is called akumatization because negative powered champions are called akumas." She pauses and looks at the others before looking at the kwami "That is also why I stole the miraculous was to make sure what happened to Nooroo and Duusu would never happen to another Kwami again," She says mostly to Nooroo. After that, she doesn't speak for the rest of the jet ride up. Everyone just thinks about what she said, mostly ashamed that didn't even know that happened.

Once there Kitty is again carried by Nightwing to a holding cell. "You know I can walk," she says, he doesn't respond. "Fine be that way," she tried to shimmy her way out of his hold but he only pulls her closer. This forces her to stop struggling and instead pays attention to the hallways they are turning into and leaving. She does this while playing with his hair, eventually, she speaks "When I go into my cell can I have some Camembert?" She suddenly asks, everyone stops in their tracks and looks at her. "It's not for me it's for Plagg, the kwami used to transform me into Kitty Noir." She says like it's the most obvious thing in the world. Nightwing just nods and continues to walk, "What about your identity?" Superman asks. She looks at him before answering "none of you will ever see my face, plus I don't exist anymore on paper or in technology" again everyone looks at her. "I wanted a clean get away from my civilian life," is all she says. 'She is more of mystery every time she talks' Nightwing thinks as he watches her play with Nooroo after letting go of his hair. They eventually reach her cell, Nightwing walks in and places her on the bed before walking out. They close the door and she finally walks to the corner of the cell and de-transforms "Plagg Claws In" everyone watched as she is surrounded by a green light and is instead replaced by a short woman with blue hair and pale skin. She is wearing a mid-thigh black skirt and a red hoodie on top. They are unable to see her face as she is turned away from them, she puts up her hood to cover her face before getting in the bed. Plagg looks around and notices they aren't home "Kitten are you okay?" She only nods, unknown to everyone minus the Kwamis, tears are shed. 'I'm gonna be alone again' she thinks as Nooroo starts to play with her hair and Plagg eventually floats to sit on her head. The League watches with slightly broken hearts for the girl they let down all those years ago. Nooroo feeling their emotions turns to them "you people don't get to feel bad! You locked her up even when you knew why she did what she did! You all only care about your image at the end of the day!" They only think about what he said before walking away. He flies back to the girl and wipes her tears away as he tries not to cry himself. Plagg just watches everything before turning to the girl "don't worry pigtails we'll figure it out". 20 minutes later Nightwing appears with some Camembert and bat burgers. He stares at the girl who looks meek compared to the confidence of Kitty Noir. "I know you are there." Is suddenly said in a high Sweet French accident. He jumps slightly "I umm brought food" Plagg only looks at the girl, when he sees the nod he goes for the cheese. She doesn't get up "You only want to see my face" "No! look I'll put the food down" he sets the food down through the food hole before turning and sitting with his back to the glass. Marinette looks at Nooroo who only nods. She gets up and sits back to back with Nightwing before picking up the food.

 She gets up and sits back to back with Nightwing before picking up the food

"Why are you really here?" She asks as she picks at her food. "I'm not sure" is the only thing she gets in response. She starts feeling his aura, she doesn't know what she is looking for but she stops when she does find what she was looking for. There is a silence between the two of them but she enjoys it. Soon footsteps are heard, they approach her cell and stop in front of it. "Hello Green Lantern," she says harshly, no one speaks until "Nightwing can I talk to her...alone" she doesn't hear a response but she hears footsteps leaving in the distance. He doesn't speak causing an unpleasant silence compared to the one between her and Nightwing. "Spit it out, I don't want the rest of my imprisonment spent with you of all people" her normally sweet French accent sounds bitter when she speaks to him. He takes a slight step back his normally cocky personality damaged. "I'm sorry" is all that is said, he waits for a response. "I'm so glad you apologized! Well gosh, that changes everything!" she says before continuing "Oh, wait, it doesn't. I'm still locked in this cell, I still lost everything, and finally, I am still all alone. I don't know where in your head you got it that you believe saying I'm sorry fixes the past but it doesn't. I'm not sure what you know about the ladybug miraculous but it is the power of creation. This means anything broken from an Akuma can be fixed once the fight was over. Now I know you don't have a brain so let me spell that out for you, anyone that died in one of my fights, I revived. I saw countless people die constantly for 4 years pretty much everyday starting when I was 15. The damage is already done, I will never be able to unsee what I saw all because my problem seemed less probable than yours. Yeah like magic jewelry is so far-fetched." She never gets up, she never looks at him, and somehow he would have preferred to see her face. He deserved to see the anger and hatred in her eyes, but she chose to hide her face and he doesn't blame her. He walks away leaving her alone, "Kitten what are we gonna do?" Marinette looks at him then points to the camera, he gets the hint and flies up to it "cataclysm!" He whisper shouts. With the practice he's had while being with Marinette he was able to control his destruction. 15 minutes after the camera went out members of the Justice League ran in, "Why thy little faith?" She asks bringing back her Kitty confidence. "I'm not leaving my cell, I'm safer in here than I ever will be out there." She says not even bothering to sense who is there. "After all, I'm a bad guy in your eyes and from your perspective, all bad guys deserve to rot all alone. Doesn't matter if what you see is wrong right? Oh, but the Justice League is never wrong they're perfect," she finishes. The girl still never gets up, she never looks at them, not even a small glance. All they hear is a bitter and broken voice of a child who grew up with no hands to hold, and no shoulders to lean on. Everyone just leaves unsure of what to say, because nothing they say will fix what happened.

With the Justice League
"Who wants to address the elephant in the room?" Flash asks, "We can't leave her in there!" Aquaman says "I agree! There is too high of a risk." Wonder Woman says standing with Aquaman. Soon everyone is fighting on what to do with the kitty. Finally, "Here is what we'll do, while she is within our holding cell some of our operatives will get to know her and deem her safe or unsafe to the public." Batman says ending the fighting. Everyone agrees, "Who will we send?" Superman questions "Easy Nightwing, Red Robin, Red Hood, and Robin," Batman says smirking. "Ummm I get Nightwing but why everyone else?" Green Arrow asks "Nightwing is obvious, he's already made an impression to her, Red Hood because he's been in her shoes a criminal for the better good, Red Robin because he is good at reading people, and Robin because I believe that they will help each other." He finishes his explanation and everyone just nods in agreement with his choice. "Oh and Hal, don't talk to her you might make it worse," he remarks adding salt to his already burning wound. With that said a plan was made on what to do with the lost and broken cat.