ch 11

SidNaazIsEmotion gives the whole idea of this ch bcx mera demagh bilkul blank tha......

So enjoy this ch bcz yeh ab is book ka last lovie dovie ch hai😜......kiu k mn bht buri hn aur royal love ka next part evening mn dn gi mn

During the whole function Naaz was busy with her dupatta to kept it on right place and sidharth was busy staring her....observing her every move.......

As the function end he gestured her to came with him in his car but ignoring him she went with roop and preet frustrating him........

Even After reaching haveli she kept hiding from him....raising his anger to another level but still he control himself not wanted to burst out on her and scare her......

He was sitting in hall along with dar ji and Naaz's dadaji when her chachi came there and started praising her younger daughter.....meri jyoti to sare gaon ki ldkiun se sohni h aur prhi likhi bhi.....pure gaon mn itna koi ldki nhi prhi ba kia h meri jyoti ne ba......

She kept praising her daughter like typical desi ladies embarrassing gurdeep singh(naaz's dada ji and chachi's sasur).....while sidharth is not interested in her talks he kept scrolling his phobe but darji became irritated now he don't like chachi and her younger daughter much bcz they are so fake a.d clingy so he said..........bss kr nirmal....jyoti ne jese ba pass kia sb ko pta h aur wese bhi apni sana h na wo doctor bne gi dekh lena....

Listening Naaz's name sid lift his head up from phone....doctor....he repeated under his breath......

Chachi left frowning and dadaji start praising his grnd daughter proudly......haa sardaar ji dekhna aik din doctor bne gi aik hi to icha h uski zroor puri krnga mn....

While sid engrossed in deep thoughts.....to kia mn usk doctor bnne ka wait krun.....hell no....itna intzar nhi kr skta mn ab.....

Frowning he said to her dada ji trying hard to sound casual......to chacha ji ap usey london kiu nhi bhejte prhne k liye....

Nhi ...nhi beta itni door nhi bheje ge hm apni bchi ko....yhi prh le jitna prhna h hmare pas reh kr.....he said .

Bhejna to apko prhe ga chacha ji......smirking in his mnd sidharth excuse himself from them leaving for his room.

_________________________________

After sometimes .......

Sana was passing from hall when rubi tayi(maid) called her..............sana putter idher ana...yeh khana le ja chote sardar k kamre mn shadi mn bhi nhi khaya unhu ne.....

Mn...mn.kiu ..le k ....jayun tayi.......she stepped back.

Kiu tujhe rasta nhi ata kia......dekh puttar mzak na kr mere abhi aur bht se kam prhe hn yeh le ja......saying this rubi tai forcefully gave her plate of food and left......

Having no other chance she took small steps towards his room helplessly .

______________________________

Sid was on call when someone knock the door but h didn't listen as he was busy in call....

Nhi princess I'm sorry.......but bht important kam aa gya h baby......areyyy ro mt u know na mujhe acha nhi lgta ......(i hate tears...😜😜😜).......nhi jese hi kam complete hoga jaon ga ......haaa sweetheart .....

Getting no response from inside naaz slowly opened the door and find him standing in teracce talking on phone ...... she instantly put the plate on table and turned to leave before he notice her but........

Naaz.......as soon she turned to leave his husky voice make her froze.

______________________________