Ch 20

Sidharth was sucking and bitting her lips holding her from waist...... She was shivering in his hold..... This is very new for her......

She know abt intimacy as she is a medical student but still it's very unknown to her.... She felt butterflies in her stomach as his cold hand gripped her bare waist.....

It's her first kiss she don't know at all that how to reciprocate..... Pinching her waist lightly he entered in her mouth..... Swirling his toungue in her mouth he tastes every corner mixing their saliva....

She was out of breath now so she patted his chest with her bith hands.... Feeling her out of breath he left her lips and looked towards her.....bending down towards her face he licked her tears from her cheeks... Unknowingly she was blushing.

Squeezing her hips he bent towards her neck nuzzling his face there..... He placed soft feather kiss there and then suddenly bit it hard.... She left a loud sob bcz of pain.... He immediately lift his head from her neck and looked towards her she started crying again.....

He cupped her face with his both hand and at that time he realised for the first time that her face was swollen and there are red marks of his fingers......then his eyes went towards her neck where he left hickey few moments back.....

Her skin was so soft that his hickey left a very prominent mark and a drop of blood at her neck..... He hurt her again but this time unintentionally.

Calm down Naaz.... He said as she hugged him crying her heart out.

Mu... Mmujhe ggg. Ghr jana hai..... She said still dugging her face in his neck as she felt him behaving soft and caring..

She used to think that maybe he hates her that's why he behave all rude and bossy with her....... But now when she is his wife and he looks caring towards her she decided to try her look that may be he gave her permission to go home.....poor innocent she...

Listening her a sudden layer of anger rushed inside him thinking that she still wants to leave him.... But making his hold tight towards her he tried to control his anger.....

Abhi ap thk gyi ho so jao kal chlein ge ap k ghr..... She lift her head with excitement amd looked in his eyes....

Sachii... She wanted to assure.

Haa... Now go and chsnge these clothes... Thk jayo gi.... He said leaving her and turning towards bed....

He settled himself on bed and start surfing his phone when after sometime he felt that she was still standing there....

What happened Naaz... He questioned.

Www...wo mmmere... Pas kapde... Nnhi hn.... She was still stammering infront of him.

Sighing he stood up from his seat and went tiwards his wardrobe be pull one of his white casual shirt and went towards her.

Yeh pehn lo.... He gave her his shirt....

Sss... Sirf yeh.... She was confused.

His lips curled up lightly but he maintained his serious look....

Ho kitni si ap.... He whispered sarcastically bending towards her ear.... And she shivered feeling his hot breaths there.

Ab jayo..... He said and she literally ran towards washroom....

And he left a big sigh seeing her running figure..... He so wanted to feel his soft body under him.... To mark her to make her his... But he know she was tired and exhausted from all the events happened today and above that this intimacy thing is all new for her..... So she may not satisfy him and then in frustration he may hurt her, she is so fragile that his small hickey left her in pain so he have to be gentle with her and that was not possible today......

He was busy in his thoughts standing in the mid of room when she cane from washroom......she was looking so eatable in his shirt that was coming till her knees.... But still she was busy pushing his shirt down to hid her milky legs....

His eyes went dark with desires.... For a moment he felt to attack her and make wild love with her.... But then controlling his desires he took slowly steps towards her he lift her up and went towards his bed....

He settled blanket on them and then hugged her tightly... Putting his face in her neck sniffing her sweat scent...... He hugged her so tightly that for a moment she felt difficulty in breathing but she kept quite sacred that he bacame angry  again if she said something.

Soon both went into sleep as both were hell tired... And for the first time he forget to wish good night to his princess.........

_____________________________

Next morning he woke up as he was a morning bird..... She was sleeping peacefully hugging heis waist.... Her morning face was a sight to watch....

He kept gawking her for sometime and then placing a feather kiss on her cheek he shifted her on pillow slowly and went for a bath.......

After a bath as he entered again in room he find her awake as she was sitting on bed looking around trying to figure out last day's events.

As she heard his foot steps she look towards him... He was wearing his shorts only with a towel around his neck..... Water dripping from his hear towards his chest.... She lowered her eyes immediately.......

Smirking he went towards her and lift her up make her stand on bed like a baby.....

She was matching his height as she was standing on the bed now........she looked at his face and without saying a word he gave her towel.... She kept gawking the towel for sometime not getting what to do....

Is kkka kkya krun mn..... She asked.

He raised his brow in... Seriously.... Manner.... Baal dry kro mere......he said in an ordeeing tone now.

And she started drying his hair with trembling hands...

_____________________________

They were at dinning table now..... Darji was also present but Naaz was not talking to him to show him that she was angry with him.....

Darji smiled a little watching her innocent acts to show her anger.... She was playing with her food in plate when sidharth authoritative voice echoed in hall..... Naaz kya kr rhi ho ap thik se khao.....

She was in her own thoughts.... When his voice make her to shiver and in hurry her hand touches the cup of tea making whole tea spilled in her hand....

Ahhhhh.....she shouted suddenly....
....
...
...
..
..