Ch 15

And the whole night went like this..... Naaz slept leaning with her room door.....

And next morning she woke up as preet opened the door..... Rubbing her eyes naaz stood up in an instant and held preet's hand.... Di....

Preet looked towards her... She was still in the dress that she wore in function..... Her hair were messy.... Eyes red an swollen... Cheeks were covered with dry and fresh tears,..... Have eyes bags and dark circles under her eyes...... She looks like a mess.

For a time preet felt like someone pierced her heart.... Naaz was their princess and now she was in this miserable condition preet always took care of her like mother.......and now she was reason behind her this condition...... With this thought preet felt guilty....

She wanted to hug her to wipe away her tears but then she remembered the rejection she faced...... The love of her life rejects her bcz of naaz...... She is not that innocent.... Thinking this preet preet jerked her hands away.....

Naaz looked towards her with eyes full of tears.... Di... Mn... Mn ne kch nhi kiya, ap mujh se kiu naraz hn.....

Naaz, mn breakfast bna rhi hn tum yeh apni halat thik kro...... Avoiding her question preet said and went towards the kitchen..... Preet haven't the courage in hersef to scold naaz or to shout at her after seeing her condition. Deep down she knows that naaz had nothing to do with Sidharth's rejection......

Di ne danta nhi mujhe mtlb wo gussa nhi hn.... Naraz hn but mn mna ln gi abhi mujhe darji se baat krni h...... Thinking this she went out towards haveli in the same condition.

She entered in haveli like a living dead body.....servants were shocked to see her in this condition.....

Sana puttar tujhe kya hoya...... Sukh chachi(senior maid of haveli) asked seeing naaz in such miserable state she never saw her like this....

Kch nhi hoya h chachi.... Ap mujhe yeh btao darji kha hn...... She said rubbing her cheeks with the back of her hands..... Her back was paining bcz of the uncomfortable posture in which she slept last night....

Wo to gaon se bahir gye hn puttar kisi kam se....... Sukh chachi informed.

And naaz know that darji went out just to avoid her..... She felt a sudden rage in her.... She felt like to destroy everything.....

Aur sidharth.... She asked in anger.

Chote sardaar uper hn apne kamre mn..... Sukh chachi informed casually and she ran towards stairs holding her sharara in her both hands.... Climbing stairs she went towards his room and knocked.....

_____________________________

Last night went gud for sidharth afterall once again he got what he wants......

In morning he freshen up and came out only in his trousers with a towel in his shoulders rubbing his hair.....

Looking towards his bed he smiled mumbling..... Soon u will be here kitten.....

That's when he heard a knock on his door.... Thinking it must be sukh chachi he opened the door and she entered in rage pushing him.....

He was shocked seeing her here in early morning..... And above this her condition she was a mess.....

Sighing he locked the room turning towards her..... She opened her mouth to say something when her eyes land on his shirtless self...... She turned quickly......

Sss.... Shirt .. Phh... Phne ph.. Phle...... She hate herself for stammering again infront of him.

He was still in shock after seeing her condition.... So without arguing he wear his shirt and holding her shoulders he turn her towards him.....

Kya hoya naaz... Ap esey kiu ayi ho yha... Aur halat dekhi h apne apni....yeh bchun wali adatein chor do ab... U r going to be my wife.... I didn't like it at all....... He said in his deep voice....gripping her shoulders tightly.

She came here for confronting him and here she was standing silently listening his scolds..... Realising this she tried to jerk his hands but his grip was tight.

___________________________

Preet was preparing the breakfast in kitchen she was worried for naaz seeinh her condition..... When herchachi entered.....

Till now she came to know abt everything..... So she taunted..... Preet suna h chotte sardaar ne mna kr diya tumse shasdi krne se.... Kya pta kia wja ho ab kon krega tumse shaadi..... She kept taunting her for sometimes without realising her trembling figure.

After she left and preet fell on her knees crying badly...... Naaz tumne meri khushi cheeni h tum bhi kbhi khush nhi rho gi......

And sometimes words became a harsh reality........

____________________________

Naaz looked above in his eyes and said..... Mujhe apse shaadi nhi krni... Chorein mujhe.....

Naaz.shaadi.to.ap. Mujh. Se. hi. Kro Gi.....he said putting force on every word...... Yeh baat achi tra smjh lo aur chlo ab apko ghr chor dn rest lo ja kr..... Eyes dekho kese swell ho gyi hn.... Esey rhi to shaadi mn fresh kese dikho gi....... He said casually like her decision of not marrying him was not important for him.

She held his collar angrily.....suna nhi apne mujhe nhi krni apse shaadi....

And that's it for him he was trying from log to control but now it's enough he slap her........ Hard...... Causing her to fall on floor......

Bending down holding her from her forarm leaving marks there he said greeting his teeth.... Don't ever dare to disrespect me......

Naaz was shaking badly she was hell scared from him....never in her life anyone touch her harshly and here he slapped her.....

He make her stand forcefully and held her from throat choking her breathes ....... Ap shaadi kr rhi hn mujhse and it's final decision ab koi pagalpan krne ka soochna bhi mt.... Aur next time esey na dekhun mn apko... He was gesturing towards her condition....

She was, not listening him she was a crying mess......

Understand... He shout.

And she nodded instantly... She was hell scared from him...

Chlo ab apko ghr chor dn..... He said softly this time wiping her tears making her flinch.....

Mmm.. Mn. Ccc.. Chli.... Jaon... Gi..... She felt difficulty in forming words.....

Mujhe words repeat krne ki adat nhi h..... He said and move towards door.

She followed him and a hiss left her mouth bcz her back was paining.

He turned around.... Kya hoya....

She shook her head.... Kkk.. Kch nnnnhi....

Naaz..... He warned.

Bback... Mn... Ppppain.. H... She was trembling badly on her place.

Kya hoya apko..... He asked.

Gggir... Gyi thi..... She lied scared from him...

Apko bola h na dyaan se chla kro.... Saying this he picked her up in his arms.....

.
.

.
.

Mn ne adha sote adha jagte hoye likha h so avoid mistakes...........