2 Ahaan

Ketki/Ahaan/Nikunj

2 Ahaan

"Dadi ma, no. I do not want to see these pictures" Jaanu di announced rolling her eyes and leaving for her room, leaving Dadi maa annoyed.

"What will I do of this girl?" These days daadi maa was more worried about Jaanu dii's marriage rather than her health. Jaanu dii is stressing herself a lot these days.

"Look, go and talk to her," she said to dad. Before anything could turn on me, I escaped the place and dashed towards my room. My safe room.

I did all my business and sat down to study. I had to complete at least five chapters today if I wanted to pass in this attempt. Before I started studying I decided to check my Instagram once. I opened my Instagram and saw some of Ketki's messages.

Hi

Look, I promise I'm not one of those girls who would send those kinds of pictures once you reply.

I just want to talk to you about your sister.

Hey!

Who are you?

And how do you know jannu di?

Wow. that's pretty rude.

Anyways, I think I got the wrong person.

I wanted to talk to Ahaana Sharma's brother.

er..I'm sorry?

I am not sure whether you are safe or not?

You got the right person. I'm her brother.

Really?

Have you by any chance heard the name of Vansh Malhotra?

He's my sister's colleague

I'm his sister.

Why did you message me?

Does your sister have a boyfriend or fiancee?

Why should I tell you?

Um..can you just tell me, please?

I promise I'm no harm.

No. She doesn't have one.

Can you ask her about Vansh bhaiya?

Maybe how she feels about him?

What are you trying to hint here, Ketki?