4 Ahaan

4 Ahaan

Looking at the picture of Jannu dii and her 'supposed' love interest made me a bit uneasy. My chest tightens at the thought of her marriage. I shook my head to clear in and study income tax. Today, I was supposed to go and see her and also make sure that her potential 'husband' was actually nice and of no harm.

My phone beeped on the bed laying upside down. I tried to ignore it and focus on my book but nothing worked because my phone kept beeping. Groaning, I took the phone in my hand to look at the person disturbing me.

My suspicion was correct, it was Ketki messaging me continuously.

Mission abortttt

Ahaan??????

Rude guy??

You there???

I'm here

What happened?

Apparently, my best friend needs me today.

And your point is?

I need to go to her place to help her with something

So are you ready to jeopardize this?

Excuse me?

We can postpone this!

Day after tomorrow a guy is coming to our house

So tell your friend not to come!

He's not my friend, he's coming to see Jannu dii for marriage!

Why should I cancel my plans with my friend but you get to enjoy it?|

Why should I cancel my plans with my |

Shit.

What if she likes him?

Shit shit shit

exactly.

Let me call my best friend

I need to figure this out

I'll be waiting.

My finger hovered over her account. I opened her account for the millionth time to look at her pictures. Her whole account was colour coordinated. The colours were mostly pastel and she looked beautiful. Her story highlights had pictures of her paintings. Even her paintings were amazing, it felt like she was painting for a long time.