14 Ahaan

There are many jaw dropping, unbelievable things that happened to me, but never in a million years I would have thought a girl coming to meet me, when I am angry, through my window and not just some girl but the sister of the man, my sister was ...

  There are many jaw dropping, unbelievable things that happened to me, but never in a million years I would have thought a girl coming to meet me, when I am angry, through my window and not just some girl but the sister of the man, my sister was going to marry.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I hissed, taking my head out of the window to look around and make sure no one saw anything.

I hold her hands and pull her in my room without giving her time to speak anything. Quickly, I closed the window and locked my room.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her again, trying to keep my voice low, whereas she was looking around my room like she did the first time she came here.

"I came to talk to you"

"You could have called me" I held up my phone to show her, while she just shrugged.

"Like you were picking any of my calls"

She sat on the bed, resting her back on the wall while I had to sit on the chair next to the bed. I crossed my hands and looked at her, expecting her to start talking.

"How are you?" she asked while I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Ketki you-"

"They did not want to hide this from you, you know?" she spoke quietly, barely above a whisper.

"They did anyways" I looked out of the window not looking at her.

"Why did you stop her?"

"She is just doing this because of that one incident" I replied, crossing my arms and throwing my head back on the chair's head.

"What do you mean?"

"It's not my-"

"I know about that incident, I just don't know the details" I raised my head to look at her.

She pulled her legs near her chest, wrapped her arms around them and rested her chin on her knees. She had a thoughtful look on her face and looked at me, most probably asking me about the incident.

"It was the farewell party for our bachelor's degree. All three of us were just enjoying ourselves and dancing. Niharika, liked a guy, and went to dance with him, while Nikunj and I were at the food counter, eating" I smiled at the memory.

Nikunj and I ate so many paneer pieces that day. Immediately after we finished it, we went to have a pani puri competition. None of us knew that the party would turn out to be a disaster.

"Nikunj and I were busy eating, when suddenly Nikunj's eyes caught the guy taking Niharika out somewhere. I turned around and immediately both Nikunj and I dashed towards the door"

My throat clogged as my mind went back and remembered that day. It was hard. It still was freshly imprinted my brain. I don't think I would ever forget that night.