| Ponyboy Imagine |

Y/n Pov:

It was Friday afternoon, which meant I was soon due at the Curtis house to Study with my best friend Ponyboy.

I have known Ponyboy since we were little kids, and we have been studying together for as long as I could remember.

Although we have been friends for so long, lately I have been feeling something more, I think maybe I want to be more than friends with him. But he would never like me back so it does not matter.

I checked the clock.

It was 4:15

Shoot! I am going to be late! I mumbled to myself.

I packed my backpack with my binder, a pencil, and an eraser. Soon I headed to the door and quickly slipped on my worn out converse and started walking down the street.

I wasn't too far down the road when I saw it.

The blue Mustang slowly pulled up beside me. Two tall brown haired boys stepped out of the vehicle and made there way towards me.
"Hey there doll" one said "why don't you come with us?" the other soon added.

Without even thinking I punched one in the face and kicked the other where it hurt.

I ran as fast as I could the rest of the way, my backback still waying on my shoulders, without them catching up to me. If it wasn't for Ponyboy, I probobly would not have made it, he made me join the track team a couple months back.

I approtched the fence in front of the Curtis house, flew up the front steps, and busted through the door.

I started yelling for Ponyboy. "Pony?! Pony!?" I half screamed, still scared to death from my encounter with those dreaded socs.

Pony soon stepped through the door way of the kitchen into the living room and saw me.

"Oh my gosh Y/n!" "Are you okay?!" he asked, the concern quite clear in his voice.

The words wouldn't come and I broke down crying. Tears streamed down my face and my vision began to blur.

I suddenly felt a warm embrace, as Ponyboy wrapped his arms around my waist.

I sobbed into the shoulder of his dark green T-shirt until it was soaked through. He swiftly picked me up and carried me over to the couch and layed me down with my head resting on his legs.

Once I calmed down, I explained what happend. A sad almost angry expression washed over his face. "those socs need to stay on their side of town." I heared him mumble angerly.

He lifted my head up, bringing his beautiful green/grey eyes in line with mine. He tucked a stray hair of mine behind one of ears and smiled one of his precious smiles that made your heart instantly melt.

I felt my heart rate quicken as he slowly leaned in, getting closer, and closer, before finally bringing his lips to mine.

We shared a passionate kiss that lasted longer than I expected, a kiss in which sent butterflies fluttering in my stomach. By the time we pulled apart both of us were blushing messes with big, goofy smiles on our faces.

He leaned in once again, but this time to one of my ears and whispered "I am never going to let anyone hurt you, ever." A smile spread across my lips, "thanks Ponyboy." I whispered back and blushed.

________________________________
Authors note:

Hi! I hope you enjoyed the first imagine of this series!

Please don't forget to vote and comment if you enjoyed this story.

Comment which member of the gang you want an imagine of next!
Word count: 612

Stay Gold
-Addie:)