| Ponyboy Imagine |

Y/n pov:
It was a hot Summer afternoon when the gang invited me to come play football with them in the lot.

I ran to the door and slipped on my worn out converse and headed to the lot.

When I got there the first person I saw was Ponyboy. Gosh I was in love with him. But he has no idea, and probably would never feel the same way towards me.

"Hey Pony!" I said as I waved at him.

"Hi Y/n!" He replied as a smile spread across his face.

I felt my face heat up a little when he smiled at me, I just hope he didn't see it.

The gang said hi and we picked teams.

I was on a team with Two-Bit, Darry, and Johnny. While the other team was Pony, Steve, Dally, and Soda.

We had played for hours, and were now a sweating mess under the beating hot sun.

I was running for the final touchdown for us to win, when I felt a strong pair of hand on my shoulders, tackling me to the ground.

I would have started yelling at them, if it wasn't Pony, who I looked up at on top of me.

I stared into his beautiful green/grey eyes, admiring them. He was looking at me too.

I went to speak but was interrupted by Ponyboy's lips colliding with mine.

I laid there shocked. The boy who I have loved since we were little kids just kissed me.

A huge smile spread across my face, and he began to laugh a bit.

We sat up next to each other. I realized the whole gang had just watched that. I looked over at them and they were laughing, but gave us an understanding nod, as they began walking back to the Curtis house.

"Hey I um I- I'm sorry I did that." Pony said, his voice shaking a little."

"Pony, it's okay. I- I liked it." I said blushing like crazy.

"You did." He said wide eyed, but smiling.

I looked at him and gabbed the collar of his T-shirt, pulling him in close to my face.

I gently placed my lips onto his and he kissed back. We stayed like that for a while and it was amazing. We pulled away and a goofy smile spread across both our faces.

"Y/n look! The sun's starting to set." He said, grabbing my hand and pulling me to where we could get a better view.

We watched as the colours of the sky faded from yellow, to pink, to orange.

The whole time Ponyboy was holding my hand and I never wanted this moment to end.

But soon the sun had set and we were left in the darkness that had fallen over the lot.

"I love Y/n" Ponyboy whispered. "I always have."

"I love you too Ponyboy." I replied.

________________________________
𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲: 𝗛𝗶 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲! 𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗻'𝘁 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝗮 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗵𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗮𝗺 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆. 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝘂𝘀𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲. 𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿, 𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗜 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘁:)
𝗦𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝗚𝗼𝗹𝗱.

Word Count: 534