| Johnny Imagine |

Y/n pov:

I started to panick, I wouldn't be home in time and my parents were going to freak out at me. As usual.

My breathing got faster and faster, as I quickend my pace on my walk home.

When I reached the door step, I reached for the door nob and opened the door ever so quietly. But not quiet enough.

My mom came stubbling over to where I stood shakely at the door. She was drunk. Really drunk.

Without even giving me time to explain, she began to beat me with the closest thing she could find. Which happened to be the baseball bat my younger brother had brought home from playing at the park earlier today. It hurt alot. Even more when my dad joined in.

When they finally stopped, I did the only thing I could think of. With the little strength I had left, I bolted through the door and out into the night.

I ran as fast as my beaten body would allow me to, and made my way to the lot.

I was about to walk over to take a seat on an old car seat, when I saw a boy who looked to be about my age sitting there staring at me, looking like he had seen a ghost.

I slowly approached him. "Hey um is it okay if I sit here?" I said while motioning to the car seat. "Uh of course." He said nervously. I smiled slightly and took a seat beside him. "Thanks." I replied.  "If you don't mind me asking, where did you get all those bruises?" He asked looking at my body. "Oh uh....." I was hesitant to answer him. "my parents" I said looking down at my feet. "hey it's okay, I understand." He said soothingly while putting his hand on my shoulder. "You do?" I looked up at him gazing into is deep brown eyes. "Yeah, my parents beat me too." He replied.

A silent tear fell from my eye.

He noticed and engulfed me in a hug. He wrapped his arms around me and in that moment I felt safe. A feeling in which I hadn't felt in a long time.

I felt something else though, I could feel my face heating up and my stomach feel as though thousands of butterflies were fluttering around in it.

"I'm so sorry I just realized I didn't even ask your name" I whispered in his ear and giggled a little bit. "Johnny, Johnny Cade." He replied. "Y/n" I said smiling. "That is a beautiful name, I really like it." He said whispered back sweetly. "Thanks Johnny." I said blushing.

I felt Johnny release from our hug, and I smiled at him, great full for the comfort he had given me.

He smiled back, and lifted my chin up with his finger, and brought his lips to mine closing the gap between us. Or lips moved in sync and I did not want it to end. But we soon pulled away from each other and I leaned my head down on his chest and soon fell asleep.

I woke up wrapped in Johnny's arms and it was one of the best feelings I have ever had. I sat there looking at his face. He was so handsome. His eyes soon fluttered open and looked deeply into mine.

We smiled at each other for a brief moment and he planted a small kiss on my cheek.

I blushed and took his hand and mine, intertwining our fingers together.

He pulled me up from the bench and we walked away, two people who found love because of the hardships in which they both faced.

It was the day I fell in love with Johnny Cade.

________________________________
Author's note:
Hi, I hope you enjoyed this Johnny imagine! I am going to write a Sodapop one next.

Please vote and comment if you enjoyed this Imagine!

Word count: 662

Stay gold

-Addie