Chapter 6

Song Recommendation: Keeper by THEBOYZ

————————————————

Author's [POV]

"Baby you need to be careful. We wouldn't want you hurting."

Chanhee eyes widen as he looks up at Sunwoo who is holding him up, looking down at him with a teasing smile. He squeaks as he pushes himself away from the younger. Sunwoo just smiles innocently as he pulls Chanhee close. Everyone looks at them including Chanhee's friends. "Yah let go! I have to go to the library." Chanhee says pushing Sunwoo aside. "Wait for me baby! I will come with you!" Sunwoo says as he follows after Chanhee who literally flees away from the cafeteria. "I thought he said they weren't dating?" Juyeon says. "I am sure they will end up together " changmin says with an evil smirk. "Don't make that face. You look like your chucky doll." Kevin says as he throws a piece of lettuce from the plate of salad in front of him making Changmin scream out in disgust.

In Library~

"What are you going to do here?" Chanhee asked as he entered the library with Sunwoo following right after him. "Nothing much. I am just going to look after you." Sunwoo said smiling innocently. There were no people inside the library except the librarian who sat at the desk almost dozing off. "You mean disturb me." Chanhee deadpanned as he gets a book from one of the shleves. "Aww you hurt me baby! I am just here to look after you not disturb you." Sunwoo says in a baby voice. Chanhee walks towards the back of the library where he usually sits. The place was at the far back and had more privacy for when he was studying.

He sits down and opens the book starting to read.  Sunwoo sits beside him. "Can't we do something fun instead of reading?" He says. Chanhee snorts. "This is a library Kim Sunwoo. We are supposed to read books here. Get a book and read it." He says. The younger groans. "We could have fun." He mumbles. Chanhee closes his book sighing. "What kind of 'fun' do you want now? You already had your fun telling everyone we were dating?" He says with a glare.

Sunwoo gives him a sheepish look. "Well~" he trails off looking away acting as if he couldn't hear Chanhee at all. Chanhee laughs sarcastically. "This is so infuriating!" He says as he leans back heaving a sigh. "I am glad to know that I have such effect on you then baby." Sunwoo states poking his tongue out teasingly. Chanhee's ears is red both from being flustered and feeling angry. He stands up. "I can't stand you!" Chanhee exclaims getting up. "Then you can sit down. You can sit here." Sunwoo says patting his lap giving the older a smirk.

"You know what I am going to smack you!" Chanhee says as he raises his hand to smack the younger's head but Sunwoo catches his hand stopping him mid way. He pushes the older against the table. Chanhee goes speechless at the position they are in. The younger is standing up close to him. His back is pressed a against the tables. One of his hand is  held up by the younger. "L-Let go." He says in a stern tone. At least he tries too but ends up struttering feeling flustered at a whole level.

"But what to do? I don't want to let you go." Sunwoo says with a mocking pout. Chanhee trues to push him away but the younger is surprisingly very strong. "I like the way you look so flustered right now." Sunwoo says. Before Chanhee can retort he feel the younger's lips on his shutting him up effectively. The kiss doesn't last long and Sunwoo pulls away with a cocky grin. Chanhee wants to smack himself at that moment because for some reason it felt nice to have the younger so close to him. "See. If you really wanted me gone you would have pushed me away. But you let me kiss you." Sunwoo states with his cocky grin still on.

"I was just too flustered and shocked to push you away." Chanhee tries to defend himself. "You shouldn't let me kiss you so much. Or else I might get addicted." Sunwoo says in a low tone. 'RUN RUN RUN!' Chanhee's brain screams internally. He just needed to get himself away from the younger before he becomes crazy. "I gotta go! Bye." He says and he pushed the younger away. Sunwoo stays behind laughing at the how flustered the older was. After chanhee was gone Sunwoo goes to get out of the library because he sure wasn't going to try studying there. The librarian gives him a glare on the way. Sunwoo is now sure she had heard him and Chanhee.

{After classes}

"So you are just going to let him kiss you?" Changmin asked as four of them walks out of the classes. Chanhee frowns. "Of course not. As I said I was just too shocked I didn't knew how to react or else I would have pushed him away." He says still in denial. "No going to lie bro. You are so in denial. Just admit you like him! I mean sure he is younger than us but! He is rich. Handsome. Hot. Cocky but nice. I mean he can even be your sugar daddy- OUCH. That hurts." Kevin squeaks out when Chanhee pinches his arm.

"First of all. Kim Sunwoo? Hot? I find Kim Younghoon more hot! Thank you very khamsa." Chanhee says but his red face says the opposite. "Sureee~ whatever you say." Kevin says in a mocking tone with a glare as he rubs his arms up and down where Chanhee had pinched him. "Who is Kim Younghoon again?" Juyeon asked with a raised eyebrow. Chanhee and Changmin looks at him with a gasp. "DON'T TELL ME YOU DON'T KNOW HIM!" Both almost screamed out. "And here we go again." Kevin mutters.

"Kim Younghoon is a actor also an idol. He sings. He dance. And he acts. Like god! And he is so handsome. Talents with good looks. God blessed him very well." Chanhee says sighing dreamily. Changmin doing the same. "Don't mind them bro. They found a new idol to cry over. That's all." Kevin says patting juyeon's shoulder with a 'I am so done' face.

"Hyung!" A call of his name breaks Chanhee out of his daydream. "Your lover boy is coming~" Kevin singsongs. As just like he had said Chanhee turned back to see Sunwoo approach him with a happy face. The students stops to stare at Sunwoo and then at Chanhee.

Sunwoo walks up towards the older and pecks his forehead. Every people looking at them would have believed that they were a couple. The action caused Chanhee to blush. His heart betraying his mind as it starts beating faster. "Awww~ look at you two! So cute!" Changmin squeals. Sunwoo pulls away and smiles at the other three. "Are you going back together with our Chanhee?" Kevin asks directing a teasing smile towards Chanhee. The younger glaring at him.

"Yeah hyung. Can't let me boyfriend go back alone." Sunwoo says with a grin. Juyeon laughs at that. "Goodluck making Chanhee your boyfriend. I hope he doesn't kill you." He jokes. "Hey! I don't kill." Chanhee protested. "You pinched me! HARD!" Kevin says narrowing his eyes at him in a playful manner. "You wouldn't have died from that genius." Chanhee grumbles.

"Yeah yeah Mr.Genius. Anyway Sunwoo you can take your boyfriend. Bye bye Chanhee we will see you tomorrow. You two don't have too much fun!" Kevin says winking. "Don't forget to use protection!" Changmin says followed by various laughs from them. Chanhee turns as red as an apple. "WE ARE NOT HAVING SEX!" He screamed flustered. He walks out of the building with Sunwoo following behind him laughing. He spots the car which was waiting for Sunwoo and rushes towards there. God he hated his embarassing friends so much at times.

"Baby slow down or you will trip." Sunwoo says. "Shut up Kim Sunwoo! Ah why am I stuck with youuuuu!" Chanhee whines. Sunwoo snorts at the older as he opens the car door and gestures him to get in. He then gets inside after the older. The driver starts the engine as he drives out of the college campus and towards their home. Sunwoo and Chanhee doesn't utter a word as they look out from the window. The younger suddenly smirks as he turns to Chanhee. "You know hyung. I wouldn't mind doing it with you." He says putting emphasis on 'it'.

Chanhee coughs as he chokes on his spit. He glares at the younger while trying to tone done his choking. His cheeks red and his heart beating hard and fast. Sunwoo hands him a water bottle with a smug smile. At that moment Chanhee was sure. He was 100% sure now that the younger was going to give him a heart attack one day.

[END OF CHAPTER]

Hello everyone! I am so soret for not updating soon! My offline classes started and the whole schedule I had got flipped and I couldn't find time to write! 😭😭 And I also got so busy with the fanbases as Stan World voting is going on.

Anyway I hope you guys are liking this! Feedback would be appreciated. Thank you so much everyone. Stay tuned for next chapter. Love you all 🤗🌸

(P.s. You can check out my Juyeon x Chanhee story I sarted writing while waiting for next chapter.)