Chapter 13

Song Recommendation:

Jealousy by MonstaX
Black Pearl by EXO
__________________________________

Author's POV

"I would very much like it if you could take your bloody hands off of my boyfriend's head."

Chanhee looks back a bit startled and saw Sunwoo glaring at Younghoon. "Heyy Sunwoo! Come on sit with us!" Chanhee says as he grabs the younger's hands and pulls him down beside him. "How was your class?" Chanhee asks. "Good but I missed you. Also I am hungry." Sunwoo whines. "You two please. I feel like puking I swear. You two went from arguing to being lovey dovey like this." Juyeon said looking at them with disgust. Sunwoo pokes his tongue out. "Don't be jealous Juyeon. You will find someone too." Chanhee says as he feeds Sunwoo some of his fruit salad.

"So you two... Are dating?" Younghoon asks pointing at Sunwoo and Chanhee. "Yes we are." Sunwoo answered sharply. "Oh this really do be feeling like a drama." Kevin says with an amused smirk as he noticed Sunwoo's jealousy. "Everything is a drama to you drama queen." Chanhee snorts oblivious to Sunwoo's jealousy and possessiveness. "Hyung~ come with me please. I want to talk to you about something." Sunwoo says sweetly. Chanhee nods with a smile. Both of then stood up and went out of the cafeteria. "They are going to a empty class to make out. I bet 20 dollars on that." Changmin says.

Meanwhile~

"Sunwoo where are we going?" He asked as the younger led him down the empty halls as most of the students were in cafeteria at the time. "You will see." Sunwoo says with a smirk. He pulls the older inside a class which was unused as it was going through some renovation. "What are we even doing here?" Chanhee huffs aa he looks around. "I just wanted to do something hyung." Sunwoo says with a mischievous look. "What?" Chanhee asked narrowing his eyes. "This." Sunwoo says as he pushes him against a desk, his lips slamming against the older, startling Chanhee.

Chanhee's hands comes up to grip on the front of Sunwoo's shirt pulling the younger closer as he kissed him back. After a while Sunwoo pulls away with a look of triumph. "I have been wanting to kiss you like this since morning." He states as he loosen the older's tie then unbuttons the first two buttons. Chanhee breathes heavily, cheeks dusting pink. If someone told him months ago that he would be making out with someone like this in a class he would have laughed at them. But look at him now.

Sunwoo's fingers run along the older's neck which was exposed making Chanhee shiver at the touch. He tilts his head showing off his neck more almost in a submissive way making Sunwoo groan. The younger leans down kissing his neck and sucking on the delicate skin leaving red marks in it's trial. Chanhee moans as his neck felt more sensitive than usual. "S-Sunwoo." He whines when the younger pulls away from his neck.

"You looks beautiful like this hyung." Sunwoo says as he eyes the red marks that littered around the older's neck and collarbone. He felt proud of himself. Chanhee still looked like he was in a daze. Sunwoo chuckles as he helps the older fix his shirt and tie but not forgetting to leave a button open so that people can see the marks. "Don't get too close to that Younghoon guy. I don't like him." He says. Chanhee scoffs. "You were jealous?" He asked, a look of disbelief crossing his face. Sunwoo gave him a sheepish look making Chanhee glare at him.

"You were jealous. And that is the reason why I was dragged here to be mauled like this?!" He questioned with disbelief as he pointed at his neck which was covered with red marks. A lot of red marks. "Aww hyung don't act like you didn't like it. You were moaning the entire time." Sunwoo teased making Chanhee huff. "The audacity." He mumbled as straightened the collar of his shirt. "Let's go out. Lunch will be ending soon." Chanhee says. Sunwoo happily takes his hand in his as they walked all the way back to the cafeteria.

"I see the marks." Is the first thing Kevin says when he sees the marks on Chanhee's neck. "You all are so nasty." Juyeon claims as he gives both Chanhee and Sunwoo a disgusted look. "You just had to make out at college. Way to set an example mister student president." Changmin teases. "Oh shut up. Or else I will reveal your dirty secret Ji Changmin." Chanhee threatens his best friend. "Hey! That's ultimate betrayal." Changmin shouts.

While everyone was teasing Chanhee no one noticed the blank face Younghoon has nor did they noticed Jacob approaching their table. Jacob coughed to get the attention making Chanhee and others look up at him. Kevin freezes in his seat looking at Jacob who was standing right beside him. "I wanted to invite you guys to the party I am going to organize this coming Saturday." Jacob says as he hands out an invitation card to everyone. He handed the last card to Kevin smiling at the younger.

"I hope you can come for sure. It would make me happy Kevin." The older said with a kind smile,  while the younger's face turned pink from shyness. "S-Sure." Kevin stutters as he accepts the card. I will see you later then. Bye." Jacob says as he walks away. "I am betting on my life that Kevin and Jacob would be getting together by the end of this month." Chanhee says with a grin making Kevin blush even harder. "Shut it!" Kevin squeaks out as he tries to get rid of his blush.

"Holy damn he is organizing the party at L.O.U?? That is like one of the biggest hotel here?!" Changmin squeals.

(A/N you see what I did there oof. Sorry not sorry.)

Chanhee looks at the invitation card in his hand to make sure what Changmin was saying was true. "I didn't knew Jacob was THAT rich!" Chanhee said amazed. Sunwoo huffs. "You have rich boyfriend right here." He mumbles. Chanhee grins as he pecks him. "Aww don't be jealous puppy. I love you the most." He says. Sunwoo blushes a little at the nickname. "First of all I am not a puppy. Second of all I am NOT jealous. But I love you too." Sunwoo said with a huff.

"I feel like I threw up in my mouth." Juyeon says. "That was disgustingly sweet." Changmin commented. Chanhee shakes his head chuckling. He looks at Younghoon who hasn't said much. "Younghoon! Hey you are going to Jacob's party?" He asked. "Oh um I do want but I have to ask my manager hyung first." Younghoon says shyly. "oh right I almost forgot you are an idol. I hope your manager agrees. It would be great." Chanhee says. "You and I are going there as a couple. Be my date for the party hyungie." Sunwoo butts in looking at the older innocently. "I am not going there as a single to start with idiot." Chanhee says with a glare but inside he felt fond of his possessive younger boyfriend. He couldn't wait to see what more the future had for them.

[END OF CHAPTER]

Hello guys!
How are you all?! Yesterday's Kingdom result was depressing. But anygays let's not feel discouraged we can do better this time! Let's stream O'Sole Mio (The Red Wedding) together ❤️

Also check out my new book, a Hyunjae x Chanhee fanfic "Chase Your Dreams".

The book will take you to the story of two lovers whose love story is incomplete. Fate binding them together even in their next lives. Fated to meet and fall in love all over again. But would they be able to make their love story complete this time? Or would they lose each other just like in the past?

 But would they be able to make their love story complete this time? Or would they lose each other just like in the past?