Small Issue

You don't remember falling asleep but as you look at your hands you realize you must be dreaming. Your head is fuzzy and it was hard to focus but your hands were see through which wasn't normal. Stumbling trying to find out where you were you tripped falling to the ground. Hearing a loud clang you paused. Holding up your hands studying them, you seemed to be in some sort of battle armor, your normal clothes were gone.

 You should be panicking but you felt an odd calm. As if you were somewhere between awake and asleep, too numb to really process what was happening.

  The area around you was bright and out of focus. As you got up every step you took made your vision blur as the things around you began to sway. Looking around, your not sure how you got here, your not sure where here is. Trying to focus, to make it all still your left confused as your surrounded by unfamilar objects.

 Paintings and tapestries surround you, details jutting out as others fade. Stricklers face on a greek staute, Nomuras on an old oil painting, Otto in a black and white photograph on display. Eyes. Golden eyes everywhere, hidden through history, hiding since the dawn of time, but there in waiting, wanting. Colors overwhelm you as the light of the moon shines through the roof, a kaleidoscope of confusion as color rains down shining over the exhibits. Exhibits?

 The museum. Your at the museum. But how?

 Searching for answers, trying to find what's hidden the dizziness gets worse. Some details on the exhibits become crisp but the edges remain fuzzy, your left staring at bits and pieces but not the whole picture. Feeling overwhelmed chest heaving in and out you fall to your knees closing your eyes and covering your ears. Shaking you want it to go away. You want to be somewhere you feel safe. Somewhere free.

 Hearing a roar you stand up, far away whispers floating in and out of your mind as your pulled forward. Wandering around head heavy and feet light you stumble into a back room with... Strickler and Bular?

 "We build it here? Right under their noses? Are you a fool?" Bular snarls at Strickler and you cover your mouth to keep from screaming. The whispers stop. Your vision settles and everything seems to have lead you here.

 Backing up panicked, you hide behind a box breathing in and out as you try and calm down. How did you get here? Why were they here? What was happening? 

 "Haven't you heard that the best hiding place is in plain sight?" Strickler responds calmly. From behind the boxes you hear him fiddling with his pen, the clicking echoes in your head as you try and figure out how you got here, what lead you here.

  Peaking out from behind the box Bular makes direct eye contact with you. Your heart stops and you hold your breath expecting him to roar and charge but he chuffs and looks away as if you weren't there. Gripping the crate in front of you blinking repeatedly you pause as your hand falls through the object.

  Stepping out from your hiding spot you stand still, staring wide eyed at Strickler and Bular. They couldn't see you?

 The floor shakes with every step Bular takes, making you unsteady as you fall onto the stone floor. Looking up Bular growls as he grabs Strickler by the neck beginning to choke the changeling.

 'Stop!' You beg but your voice is a faint echo tossed into roaring winds, he can't hear you. 

 "Don't patronize me Impure." Bular hisses eyes narrowed slits as he glares at Stricklander. Going forward wanting to do something you pause realizing your astral projecting again. You couldn't touch anyone, you couldn't help even if you wanted too. Seeing Strickler squirm in Bulars grip, his eyes briefly look your way and you start trembling. You want to do something, anything. Reaching out his eyes dart away from you and go back to Bular as the troll tightens his grip. You were powerless here, driven by forces outside your control.