Figuring Things Out

Wandering around the school unsure of why you haven't woken up yet your head spins. Whatever voodoo magic, archaic knowledge, soul switch, or demon portal that brought you here sure left a headache and a lot of unanswered questions. Groaning you finally stumble into the room you were looking for.

  The library.

  A bathroom would work too since you want to empty your lunch but you push your anxiety down. You need to figure out what's going on.

 Nodding at the lady behind the desk she smiles at you before going back to her book. Feeling confident you walk to the back of the room and start looking for what you want. Maybe some of the books here could give you the answers you needed. At least that's what Blinky would suggest.

  The library of the school had never actually been shown before on the screen so it was intresting to see. Arcadia Oaks apparently had really good funding because top of the line computers filled the library with a vast collection of expensive textbooks and orginal works from authors that were signed.

  Scouring the bookshelves you don't know whether to be amazed at the realism to your dream or terrified that this could really be happening and you were stuck. Swallowing you chose the first option and explore your new surroundings. Feeling the cool wood with dust you drag your fingers along each shelf trying to find what you were looking for. Sonething that could give you information. Something that could give you a clue as to how you got here.

Pausing you look over to a corner of the library where some of the lights are dim and books seem to be falling apart. Humming you walk towards it.

  Bingo.

  Old school Yearbooks.

  Grabbing yearbooks from the last decade you walk over to a table in the back and sit down to do some research. Shadows covering you and librarian leaving you alone you begin your adventure, flipping through the pages. After going to the list name in the back of the book you pause. 

 There you are. (Y/N) (L/N) You find yourself in each yearbook from sixth grade to now. Yearbooks from the neighboring middle school were thankfully stacked with the highschool ones. You had what you needed...

  You were scattered through out the books pages. There were pictures of you in Theater, at Art Club, working in the Stem program, doing track and other sports, and several different feild trips and dances the school had done. You werr in several clubs and the schools social events. You'd also volunteered and been voted Kindest, Bravest, and Smartest in different years. From what the yearbook said in interviewed segments you were a kind person who knew everyone and you were a person of many talents always trying to help. You were a dedicated student who wanted the school to thrive.

 You saw yourself with Steve and Darci on the basketball court. Claire Mary and Eli in Theater. A picture of you smiling holding up a masterpiece. Jim Toby and you all dressed up. You and a group of students wearing school spirit wear with your faces painted for different games. The whole yearbook seemed to be spilling with pictures of you and the Tales of Arcadia cast.

 You paused at one photo seeing Strickler smiling with you and Jim. The background of the photo was pure golden light. Something about it bothered you. Like it was off.

 Hearing a bell seeing it was the end of the day you nod picking up all the yearbooks and shuffle over to the librarian.

  Checking the books out you stuff them in your backpack trying to ignore how heavy they are. You knew who you were in this world. Now... how the hell do you get home??? Whatever your home was here.

  Follwing the flow of students you find the front of the school and step to the side watching them all. Nameless faces and background characters you'd seem a hundred times suddenly made you very uncomfortable. They all looked so alive and free. They weren't just character's drawn onto paper and screens. They were people with their own stories. Shifting your bag looking around the school yard someone hits your backpack. Grunting you turn and see Toby and Jim?